Hepco Becker Bags + frame for a Balabio or other V11

LangleyMalc

I have a pair of Black Hepco Becker hard cases that were on my Balabio.  Vintage 2015.  Also have the bag mounting frame as I have just removed them.  In excellent condition, but missing one small Guzzi logo - (Stolen!)

US$250 for the lot, plus shipping via USPS. - I think they were in the high $800's when I bought them.

Here is a photo of the frame - I dont have a photo of the bags right now as they are over at my daughter's place.  Should get that sorted later in the week.  

Frame part # was 650 529 0001  Bags Part # was 03480051.  They were specifically purchased for the V11 sport.  The Balabio is an 04, so there should not be any difference with your bike, but someone on here will be able to tell us if there is a major difference.  Mounting is to the rear footpeg mounts and the frame under the rear light, plus another bolted connection under the seat area and it is built German Solid!  There is a large platform behind the seat between the two ABS bags.  Bags lock and I have the key!

IMG_1695.jpeg

IMG_1696.jpeg

IMG_1697.jpeg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NEWELL said:

Please contact me about your hepco/Becker bag and rack set! I’m in if you’d like to sell it to me

Subject to agreeing postage and getting you photos of the bags they are yours. Thanks. I will hold them for you.

Here is the photos of the bags and the bags on the frame.  Newell, let me know that you are happy and where you want them to go to and I will figure out what the mailing cost will be.IMG_1700.jpeg

IMG_1701.jpeg

IMG_1702.jpeg

• 1 month later...