Any PNW dealer?

padarjohn

18 minutes ago, Bbennett said:

Docc - padajohn said he was seeking "service/parts" in his initial post

Yeah, so Optimum Performance Motorsports does not carry parts? Or, it's just that I did not navigate their website correctly? :huh2:

23 hours ago, Bbennett said:

Optimum Performance Motorsports is a MG dealer in Kirkland/Totem Lake (the "eastside" of Seattle).

Thanks, I'll check them out. I had heard that the Seattle dealer had closed, that's not them?

They're ~200 miles from me, which would make it challenging. But if they sell parts that would definitely help.

17 hours ago, docc said:

Yeah, so Optimum Performance Motorsports does not carry parts? Or, it's just that I did not navigate their website correctly? :huh2:

Docc - I do not know if they stock parts....

• Thanks 1

According to Yelp, Portland Aprilia/Guzzi is DOA. https://www.yelp.com/biz/aprilia-moto-guzzi-portland-portland

I think that gstallons' suggestion to contact Barnett is excellent. They make "one-offs"

http://www.barnettclutches.com/cables.html

• Like 1

Sadly, we are such a niche within a niche market that only the old-school mom and pop dealerships had knowledge or concern about the "historic" bikes like the V11. I have had no contact with Optimum, but based on their site, it appears that they cater primarily to the hipster V7 Racer/V85 crowd.

3 hours ago, po18guy said:

Sadly, we are such a niche within a niche market that only the old-school mom and pop dealerships had knowledge or concern about the "historic" bikes like the V11. I have had no contact with Optimum, but based on their site, it appears that they cater primarily to the hipster V7 Racer/V85 crowd.

Not news that we shall be catering to our-own-selves.  :nerd::luigi::race::thumbsup:

Welldone, all-y'all . . . :sun:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, docc said:

Not news that we shall be catering to our-own-selves.  :nerd::luigi::race::thumbsup:

Welldone, all-y'all . . . :sun:

Yeah, pretty soon, we'll need our own forum!

Oh, wait...

• Haha 1

Yes, Portland dealer is toast. Rick is retiring.

We still have several very active online sources for parts so the Guzzi community is fine for now.

Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier, next time I'll have @docc notify me with an @swooshdave.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

That's sadly for true.

• Like 1