V11 Timing Chain Cover Help!

maxv11

There is another vendor who may be able to help (both of) you!

Located in Germany, but currently closed for another month (14-03 they open again).

https://smotos.de/ersatzteile/motorenteile-kurbelwellenlager-kurbelwellen-ventildeckel-nockewelle-oelwanne-oelpumen/

Scroll down to "Motor-Steuer-Deckel Stirndeckel". There are two, one grey one (first) and one black one (second). Both are used parts.

Good luck. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tinus89 said:

There is another vendor who may be able to help (both of) you!

Located in Germany, but currently closed for another month (14-03 they open again).

https://smotos.de/ersatzteile/motorenteile-kurbelwellenlager-kurbelwellen-ventildeckel-nockewelle-oelwanne-oelpumen/

Scroll down to "Motor-Steuer-Deckel Stirndeckel". There are two, one grey one (first) and one black one (second). Both are used parts.

Good luck. 

Nice find mate, still damn pricey plus shipping and import but may be the ticket. I have a friend in Italy who found on a website two V11's being parted out! He is going to contact the seller for me and see what they'd like as well. Cheers

• Like 1

Big thanks to @footgoose I emailed AF1 Racing, Ed confirmed with me they have one left in stock here in the US. I just ordered it. Brand new for $150...This was cheaper then some of the quotes I was getting for welding my broken one. Good piece of mind to know it's properly fixed and replaced. Now, to sell my take off parts to recoup damages haha. 

Now, we still need to find one for @Steve S :mg:

Cheers! 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Steve S said:

Thanks Max I've tried everywhere in Europe with no luck, I've listed the bike on Ebay UK to try and cut my losses but will keep looking or get it welded in the mean time

Right on mate, best of luck. I have a mate in Italy that may be able to help? I can shoot you over the links he sent me. Looks like two v11's being sold for parts. 

On 2/18/2020 at 5:16 AM, Steve S said:

Thanks Max I've tried everywhere in Europe with no luck, I've listed the bike on Ebay UK to try and cut my losses but will keep looking or get it welded in the mean time

Did you have a look at my post a few posts up?

[moderator edit]:

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 8:52 AM, maxv11 said:

Big thanks to @footgoose I emailed AF1 Racing, Ed confirmed with me they have one left in stock here in the US. I just ordered it. Brand new for $150...This was cheaper then some of the quotes I was getting for welding my broken one. Good piece of mind to know it's properly fixed and replaced. Now, to sell my take off parts to recoup damages haha. 

Now, we still need to find one for @Steve S :mg:

Cheers! 

Killer deal! I would almost see if someone might want to make a cast of it or measure the coordinates for a CNC duplicate. We're all one get-off from needing another timing cover.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, po18guy said:

Killer deal! I would almost see if someone might want to make a cast of it or measure the coordinates for a CNC duplicate. We're all one get-off from needing another timing cover.

Yes, worked out well. Just waiting for shipment. Already have the new seal and gasket :)

• Like 2