2003 V11 Ballabio Parts For Sale!

maxv11

Hi all, I am rebuilding a 2003 V11 Ballabio. I have quite a handful of take off parts I will not be re-using. The bike was laid down so some plastics are scuffed. Here is what I have and I can send you pics or will try and update this as soon as possible. I am located in Washington State, US. I am happy to international ship at your cost of course but would like to get rid of these parts! Shoot me a PM with your contact info and I can get you some parts and details! 

One stock exhaust can with bracket

Headlight---SOLD

Headlight Housing---SOLD

Headlight bracket--SOLD

Rear taillight --wiring cut but still usable

Seat----SOLD

Rear plastics (cowl, fairing, etc..) cracked

windshield---SOLD

stock handlebars----SOLD

Speedometer---SOLD

Passenger rearsets

Subframe battery tray

air intake system

Valve cover (damaged from spill) may be repairable

front fender----SOLD

• Like 1

So, just to clarify, a "Sport" and a "Ballabio" have some significant differences.  Especially the mounting of the headlamp and instruments. Sports are fork mounted and Ballabio are frame mounted.

Which-what are having at, here?

1 hour ago, docc said:

So, just to clarify, a "Sport" and a "Ballabio" have some significant differences.  Especially the mounting of the headlamp and instruments. Sports are fork mounted and Ballabio are frame mounted.

Which-what are having at, here?

My apologies. This model as frame mount headlamp and instrument cluster. A big cast bracket that is bolted to the main frame. I edited it. Thanks mate for letting me know! Still new to this 😉

• Like 1

Well, the side covers still say V11 Sport. It's the year (long frame) and sub-model that make the difference.

maxv11, what color is the tail fairing?

7 hours ago, po18guy said:

Well, the side covers still say V11 Sport. It's the year (long frame) and sub-model that make the difference.

maxv11, what color is the tail fairing?

Ok good info, thanks! The tail fairing is a dark gray...almost black color. I need to figure out how to scale down my images to less than .2mb for here. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maxv11 said:

Ok good info, thanks! The tail fairing is a dark gray...almost black color. I need to figure out how to scale down my images to less than .2mb for here. 

Easy! Sign up at Imgzeit for $11/year/ Super easy to use, add or delete images and was developed by a forum member. You'll never look back.

Dang! I have the blue tail and was looking for a red one.

• Like 1

Incidentally, if anyone is looking for billbio parts, and miss out on max’s, or who may be in the UK, I have the bits that were removed from mine too: ‘bars, screen, mirrors, silencers, poss a few other bits that’ve been stashed in a box all snug in my garage. 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still some parts for sale. I am moving at the end of the month and would like to be rid of these parts! Here's whats left

Exhaust silencers - one is good the other is dented and damaged

One Mid pipe for exhaust

air box covers

rear cowling - cracked but may be repairable...

air box assembly

I think that is it....I'll double check in the shop :)

On 3/5/2020 at 5:31 PM, Vic said:

Hi stewgnu, any chance you have the speedometer/tachometer, mounting plate for the Ballabio, I'm trying to hunt one down.

Vic, so sorry, I missed this request.  Yes I think I do have one of those, let me know whether you’re still hunting and we’ll take it from there.

stew

Hello Stewgnu, thanks for getting back to me. I just found one two days ago. Turns out the guy that Max sold the speedometer to was the same guy that I bought my bike from on E-bay.  Really great guy ,Bobby,lives in Oklahoma City,so he's helping me out. Small world!