SOLD - 2003 Moto Guzzi V11 LeMans - San Francisco area

jmardy

21 hours ago, Surj said:

Hey @jmardy - I actually mentioned the bike on here a couple days ago. You should be aware you've already been accused of being a "Harley guy" (whatever that means) for your comment on the rear brake. :D 

LOL. I don't use it much, I swear but all my other bikes feel like wood. This one is responsive and linear with a great feel.

You ever sell yours?

On 2/19/2020 at 8:01 AM, po18guy said:

I see that banana-swingarmed "newer and more exciting" spouse in the background...

It's funny you noticed that. That's my 2008 Tuono Factory that I let my buddy ride (we swapped) and he fell in love. I'm tempted to trade but I too am looking for something even younger and skinnier.

11 hours ago, jmardy said:

LOL. I don't use it much, I swear but all my other bikes feel like wood. This one is responsive and linear with a great feel.

You ever sell yours?

Decided to keep it. :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, footgoose said:

They were black on champs. Love it. I've taken to running a black cowl on the Tenni

Strange. The seat (Rich Maund) and cowl on the Mighty Scura came from Eldo Jon's champaign LeMans that a friend of his crashed. I've never taken the time to paint it black. Of course..it *is* Guzzi we're talking about. :mg::rasta:

IMG_20191019_155257005_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 5:34 PM, docc said:

I always loved the champagne LeMans.  So elegant  and classy . . .

And Champagne has quite a bit of silver in it...

• Haha 1