need foot ped, anyone got a supplier?

griswoia

OK guys after 2.5 years putting straight I had a fool turn in on my at a gas station last Sunday....  ugh

Luckily this was at like 2mph and I'm basically OK.  The bad is that I get to buy a brake lever and some new bar end mirrors.... and I need a left foot peg.  For the life of me I cant find a place with any in stock.  Anyone know of a supply?  This is the peg for the shifter foot.

thanks. . .

So left side, I bent that one as well. I replaced them with Ducati monster (years?) pegs which are an exact fit though they have a really nice rubber Cover. I’ll post part numbers a bit later when I get home. 

here's a Duc one. P/N Right 46410171A  left 46410181A  These are for the 2000ish 600ish Monsters. They also have them with no rubber. I'm not positive of the whiches and wherefores. Mine (below) is very slightly higher than the Guzzi, maybe just the rubber, I don't know. I like 'em.

also https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=46410181a

ps. don't buy 'em from Ducati  - $$$$$$$$

s-l1600.jpg

29 minutes ago, LowRyter said:

That's a passenger peg according to ebay.  Can you verify that's the right part number?

If you're referring to the link posted, I just meant that as an example of what pops up when you plug in the P/N's. I think there's both front and rear on there.

all I can verify is the P/N's I posted are stamped on the bottom of the pegs I bought and installed on the Goose. They are nearly identical. Anyone buying should probably double check a Ducati parts fiche. Around 2000 - 2006 600 Monster, I think that's where I found it.  Swooshdave posted the info a couple years ago as well.

also note. the Duc ones don't have "curb feeler" bolt, but I use my toes for that. and they could be tapped if you need it.

51 minutes ago, footgoose said:

here's a Duc one. P/N Right 46410171A  left 46410181A  These are for the 2000ish 600ish Monsters. They also have them with no rubber. I'm not positive of the whiches and wherefores. Mine (below) is very slightly higher than the Guzzi, maybe just the rubber, I don't know. I like 'em.

also https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=46410181a

ps. don't buy 'em from Ducati  - $$$$$$$$

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks bro!

• Like 1

griswoia, would you verify left rider (not passenger) footpeg, but right side brake lever (hand/front brake or foot/ rear brake)?

Seems damage like that would be a flip-over!

• Like 1

It's the clutch/shifter side, left foot when on the bike.  And no the pegs are asymmetric and chiral.

• Thanks 1

Yep symmetric when reflected accross one axis, but not superimposible .  So yes heads or in this case foot pegs.

Chirality of molecules was first found to be important with thalidamide.  Really terrible story but guess who used to be a pharaemaseudical chemist?  Yeah hardest job I've every had for the least pay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1