Post-2002 V11 Varieties’ Pros/Cons

Kane

12 hours ago, fotoguzzi said:

The early version turns in a little quicker due to shorter frame and/or steering head angle, it's not much but noticeable. The engine and drive train is the same through out the range.

the long-frame can be made to turn in alarmingly (dangerously?) quickly as i found out when piddling about with the fork/yolk height. 😮

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The V 11 Sport was a light, sporty motorcycle that was drawn much easier than the Centauro Sport and was executed without any extras.

Light compared to what? A tank?

• Haha 1

“Drawn much easier”...... This is a phrase that I am unclear on. I can think it may relate to how it breaths, or how it was designed, but who knows. I think “bicycle” is the rolling chassis. It’s a good detailed text, interesting information on the company’s history. 

ScuRoo, do you know the original source? It reads pretty well, the grammar is not too bad, but with some quirky phrases.

By '04, there was the header cross-over tube and 9.8:1 compression. 43mm Marzocchi forks and a cast alloy fairing/instrument mount. The seat fairing looked the same but was manufactured using a different process. Plastic headlight bucket with clear lens/multi-reflector headlight.  

• Like 1