Steel Lamb Chops

po18guy

I am glad to see someone's fertile mind has come up with a way to to deal with the V11's weight.

Unfortunately, they make it even heavier.

Screen%20Shot%202020-03-26%20at%2012.50.

• Sad 1

Don't make me edit your topic title! :nerd: This PorkChop :bbblll: thing just has to go. No one will fess up to be the originator of that awful, derisive term. 

(Lest they be shackled to everyone's cast-off relays and thrown into a pile of Pirellis soaked in Agip).  :oldgit:

6 minutes ago, docc said:

Don't make me edit your topic title! :nerd: This PorkChop :bbblll: thing just has to go. No one will fess up to be the originator of that awful, derisive term. 

(Lest they be shackled to everyone's cast-off relays and thrown into a pile of Pirellis soaked in Agip).  :oldgit:

Honestly, they look more like Wallaby chops, but that will be immediately denied.

p.s. For a mere $250 those beauties can be yours!

• Haha 2

Too funny - the topic title already changed. :grin: I kinda liked "wallaby chops!"

I had to search "stilettos" (cause I can never spell it) . . . Seriously, what pops up on the search reminds me a lot more of my Sport, and your V11 . . .

e7e55586c38d4fdec0a0605aecc3a4d5.jpg

. . . than searching PorkChops :bbblll:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQULDoTeZni5iIMugLifCN

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, po18guy said:

I am glad to see someone's fertile mind has come up with a way to to deal with the V11's weight.

Unfortunately, they make it even heavier.

Screen%20Shot%202020-03-26%20at%2012.50.

Someone has too much time on their hands !

26 minutes ago, docc said:

Too funny - the topic title already changed. :grin: I kinda liked "wallaby chops!"

I had to search "stilettos" (cause I can never spell it) . . . Seriously, what pops up on the search reminds me a lot more of my Sport, and your V11 . . .

e7e55586c38d4fdec0a0605aecc3a4d5.jpg

. . . than searching PorkChops :bbblll:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQULDoTeZni5iIMugLifCN

My favorite !

Pork chops are good too .

The term 'Pork Chop' was never derisive. It was a simple observation of the plates on early Spineys like the 1100 Sport C and Daytona 1000. They look like a pork chops!

49703094878_70aa76f74d_o.jpg

Well, sort of.......

The name just stuck after the design changed and no longer had the 'Eye' in the middle.

Even to this day, long after the Spineys and CARC bike's are historical artefacts if you ask their owners what the footpeg hanger plates are called most will call them 'Pork Chops' even if they don't know why.

Its just another one of those 'Guzzi' things like the frame series of the big twins being called, Loop, Tonti, Spiney or CARC.

Pete

• Haha 1