Looking for V11 Sport Fairing

Flylow

Hello,

I am looking for a V11 or Rosso Mandello fairing. Same as on the picture. Clear screen preferred.

Any color/condition.

Thanks -Kurt

Rosso Mondello .jpg

Edited by Flylow
spelling error

There were certainly some variants of these. The standard Moto Guzzi Rosso Mandello, as shown, differs from the early 1999-2001 fiberglass MG accessory made by Stucchi Luigi for MG to fit the early Bosch (metal housing) headlamps.

There are later versions built for the smaller (?) plastic housing headlamps that are frame mounted. Someone with a later V11 (or both) please conform that the headlamps are different diameters, or no?

There were Sports made 2002-2005 that had fork mounted headlamps/instruments, but I am not certain what headlamp they used.

Thanks Docc,

I am working on a special project, and I know for sure that the fairing on the Rosso Mandello in the picture will work. I have seen pictures of 2004 03-05 Moto Guzzi V11 Cafe Sport that look the same as the Rosso Mandello but there can of course be differences. 

Fingers crossed that i find one. Thanks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nobleswood said:

I bought mine from Harpers  a few years ago, he refered to it as a Scura bikini fairing .

Give him a call & see if he's got one

Thank you. I already called him, will try again.

8 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Did not find those. Thank you for the links. A bit pricey but fair based on them being new.. Hoping to find something used as I will be modifying and re-painting. 

https://www.motorcycleid.com/sport-bike/universal-windshields-fairings/?filter=1&vehicle=142234&departments[]=Parts&ptypes[]=Fairings

These are cheap new universal style.  There should be plenty of flyscreens for 7in headlight.  I'd just hate to paint candy green or any of the other candy and metallics on this bike. 

7 hours ago, Flylow said:

Did not find those. Thank you for the links. A bit pricey but fair based on them being new.. Hoping to find something used as I will be modifying and re-painting. 

Yes its a wrench to repaint perfectly good paint just for a colour change.

Ciao  

• Like 1