03 V11 Rosso Corsa for SALE, Craigslist Los Angeles CA U.S.A.

joe camarda

Hi Joe, I’ve been looking at that CL ad. I’ve always wondered what the thing is with black frames, LeMans fairings, and Ohlins suspension, and here is one in the neighborhood in all of her hot red splendor! Did you happen to inquire or find out what’s up with the black valve covers, what happened to the right muffler can, and I think also the front wheel fender may not be original? I guess I could ask the seller, but seeing as you've posted I hope that you don’t mind me asking. Seems like a good price for such a nice model.

Thanks

he painted the valve covers because the RC red covers are actually kind of orange and don't really match anything. The can is dented because it's Ti and dents VERY easily, and is just as easily fixed. Aftermarket fender, probably broke the original. "appearances" say this is a good deal.

OP here... sorry to be so useless, the seller seems to be forward/honest, not your typical CL'er and genuinely love bikes, but not too schooled in all things Guzzi. The bike's cosmetics are a bit rough, but the price reflects that. For someone willing to devote the time and resources necessary it might not be a bad deal......

I can't speak for the authentically of the model (the valve covers are a possible issue) but the mileage is low, the price is reasonable and I would have nibbled more had I the resources and Guzzi connections here in SoCal.

If you have a particular question that I could answer, please feel free to contact me.

A side note... I'm not really "useless", my wife says I'm spectacular at holding up the wall while drinking beer,

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Front fender is carbon fiber - special fender with all the Ohlins fork bikes. I used to have one...

• 1 month later...

The listing is expired and searching the entire Los Angeles area CL turns up zero.