Must have V11 accessory

Lucky Phil

That is cool. But not for me as I haven't worn a watch for probably 20 years.

I think I've received 3 tide watches as gifts, never wore one of them. When I'm surfing I don't want to know what time it is. Same for when I'm riding (I mean real riding, not commuting).

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, docc said:

That would make a nice "dash clock" for the triple tree . . .

IMG_3551.JPG

Eeeeeek, a key fob. Hey docc could you have gotten an optional window in the bottom of the speed hut Tacho with an lcd clock? Do Speed Hut offer that option?

Ciao 

• Haha 1

Okay, in my defense, it is a "soft" key fob and performs a polishing action instead of *scraping*, like too many fobs do. It also came to me from a friend who brought it directly from Alice Agostini's dealership in Mandello del lario.  Pretty sure it "belongs." (I totally agree that *jangly* key fobs that eat at the top of of the triple are horrid. :bbblll: )

And, yes, the Speedhut speedo window can be "toggled" to the time. Yet, I am rather more of an analogue guy and mounting a sawed-off wristwatch came to me from my late, dear friend Bruce Heath. The challenge is to find a watch/"dash clock" that matches your faces and bezels . . .

29 minutes ago, docc said:

Okay, in my defense, it is a "soft" key fob and performs a polishing action instead of *scraping*, like too many fobs do. It also came to me from a friend who brought it directly from Alice Agostini's dealership in Mandello del lario.  Pretty sure it "belongs." (I totally agree that *jangly* key fobs that eat at the top of of the triple are horrid. :bbblll: )

And, yes, the Speedhut speedo window can be "toggled" to the time. Yet, I am rather more of an analogue guy and mounting a sawed-off wristwatch came to me from my late, dear friend Bruce Heath. The challenge is to find a watch/"dash clock" that matches your faces and bezels . . .

A key fob of that pedigree should be in a glass case docc:)

Ciaoi

• Haha 1

Didn’t I hear that Alice sold the dealership? Still looks the same, but thought I read somewhere that she didn’t own it any more.
Either way, cool “soft” key fob!

I have a huge “remove before flight” soft key fob, as a reminder that I have a hot power plug, and to turn off whatever gizmo I might have plugged in when I take the key out (got the bike that way... an un-switched accessory plug). Yes, I like the idea that it may polish the logo....
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

A key fob of that pedigree should be in a glass case docc:)

Ciaoi

Pretty sure my entire existence should be in a glass case.  B)

Oh, wait . . . that should read, "rusty cage" . . . :blink:

• Like 1