Engine parts for sale

maxv11

Hey there! 

So I am replacing my V11 motor with a replacement soon and will be parting out the stock motor. It had roughly 16k on it when the right connecting rod bearing went out. The motor itself is in fantastic condition still. I could have had this fixed but would rather replace and part out the old one to re-coup some funds...Anyways Below are a few pics. Pretty much the entire motor will be taken apart in the next day and parts sold off individually. I'll get an updated section of pics here soon too but for now what you see is just the right cylinder side. Shoot me an offer on what you're after, I have no use for the old stuff and would rather it not collect too much dust :) My contact number is available too. I am happy to ship items as well! It's easier for me to email or text pics so just keep me posted. 

Cheers,

Max

List:

x2 valve covers-$100

Pushrods, hardware, rockers, rocker holders-$100

Right side cylinder: $150

Bad connecting rod and good piston: $60

Right cylinder head assembly in good shape: $150

Oil pan: $100

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update to this, still have all the parts. I am looking to let everything go. Some of you may know I just recently bought a brand new timing chest from AF1 racing. I won't be swapping that over...maybe I should keep it haha. 

I'd like for the parts to go quickly as I have limited shop space at the moment. Everything is in really good condition except for that damaged connecting rod and the crank which could most likely be rebuilt. 

Let me know if anyone has any questions! 

Cheers

9 hours ago, Colorobo said:

Do you have throttle bodies? If so how much?

6 hours ago, maxv11 said:

Hi, no I do not. 

IIRC, the seller had the TBs and wanted something like $250 for them(?)

7 hours ago, po18guy said:

IIRC, the seller had the TBs and wanted something like $250 for them(?)

The seller on eBay? He may...the new motor I bought did not come with so possibly he held on to them! 

8 hours ago, maxv11 said:

The seller on eBay? He may...the new motor I bought did not come with so possibly he held on to them! 

They seem to be gone, but here is a set from an '04 Cafe Sport being parted out in Cali. Blowout price of $143.95 shoppe to CONUS:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-03-05-Moto-Guzzi-V11-Cafe-Sport-OEM-Throttle-Body-Bodies-Intake-Assembly/362925598507?fits=Model%3AV11&epid=4037097677&hash=item54800d272b:g:GOQAAOSwhcZeVMJT

I don't see any miles on that salvage bike. Not bad money, but too bad they are so disassembled with no TPS, no injectors, no linkage ball-end, missing fasteners.

Let's remember that maxv11 still has his engine parts for sale .  .  .

• Thanks 2