Grrrreenie - the long and whining roar

Tighter than a camel’s ass in a sandstorm.

Joking aside, got no time to miss Greenie today. 11 hours work on «Temple of the Guzzi».
Timber framing and truss is finished, so a good day.

846c0fe75f6f8aafbde07f70f3e18cb3.jpg

Now, IPA-time.
afadef9afce0e238d175d29e86da2311.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Miss Greenie is leaving the basement next weekend and moving in here. Almost every hour of my spare time since July has been laid down. Tired and satisfied. Is it worth it? I don't know. The fact I di

Hello, V11 aficionados! This thread is about me and my Greenie. Good days and bad days. A steep learning curve, maintenance, and later on some tuning and styling. I bought the '00 V11 Greeni

[LuckyPhil said]: Look at my V11 Daytona project thread. Lots of info on gearbox cracking there. Ciao ______________________________________________________________________________

Posted Images

V nice temple, it still will be crowded  :rasta:,,, they all do.  50cm roof insulation I woud think.  Well done.

Cheers tom.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

61b5270758a2326bf3d3aa8189b394ea.jpg

Miss Greenie is leaving the basement next weekend and moving in here. Almost every hour of my spare time since July has been laid down. Tired and satisfied. Is it worth it? I don't know. The fact I didn't make it in time saddens me. But hey! Another summer is coming for most of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Thought your new Temple was lovely especially with the trees behind and the beautiful house. I must confess I am now stalking you via Google Earth and watched an interesting 12 minutes video of Gausdal and the area. I never expected such diversity in a relatively small area.  I am jealous, Southampton is OK but what was left after the Nazi air raids was torn down by 1960's town planners.