New V11 in the family!

swooshdave

5 hours ago, GuzziMoto said:

While that was a fairly high price for a V11, being a Cafe Sport it will get more money for it than a normal V11. The extra money gets you better suspension (as you know) and carbon fibre bits. I would happily pay that for a Cafe Sport if I could, and if it was in as good a shape as that one looks to be.

Nice purchase.

Which price are you referring to?

18 hours ago, orangem2 said:

That bike was on Facebook for $3500

Great deal !

Yes, it was. The guy apparently wasn't the most tech savvy so the ad was a little, ahem, sparse. And half in Spanish. I'm sure that threw off plenty of buyers. Not like there are a lot of buyers for a V11 Sport and not during these restrictions.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Admin Jaap said:

As from 2003 MG used the satin finish. But there are early 2003 models with the bad wrinkle paint. (Now I see Docc was way ahead of me with his answer :rolleyes: )

2004 might be the year on the title which could differ from the model year. Something to check.

48 minutes ago, swooshdave said:

Which price are you referring to?

No price in particular. I assume he paid a decent price for the Cafe Sport, which is usually higher than a standard V11.

Maybe he paid a better price than I assume, don't know.

What I do know is I like the bike, nice Guzzi.

2 minutes ago, GuzziMoto said:

No price in particular. I assume he paid a decent price for the Cafe Sport, which is usually higher than a standard V11.

Maybe he paid a better price than I assume, don't know.

What I do know is I like the bike, nice Guzzi.

The asking price in the original ad was provided. $3500. Which seems decent to me. :D

On 4/28/2020 at 12:59 PM, swooshdave said:

kONaVOI.jpg

Back in February my brother came out for The One Show and despite it being a bit "brisk" we got out for a little ride. It was his first time on a V11 Sport. He didn't mind it. :D

Fast forward to yesterday...

He and a buddy went down to SC (not too far away) and snagged this thing.

KBbvwNK.jpg

VvkBBTe.jpg

It wasn't expensive. Apparently the owner got some Italian lust and had to have it. Kept the bike inside the house. The master of the house (wife) wasn't too please with the new mistress and made him sell it. :rolleyes:

Very low miles. Engine paint is, of course, not good. The rest looks nice. Some sweet bits on those models. Olins and carbon everywhere!

Not bad for not being green. <_<

Is that the one that was in Greenville?

I believe I see swooshbro has joined us! Hope to see you and the Café Sport at the S'xteenth South'n SpineRaid just over the mountains, bud!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1