Tell me about the Will Creedon Chip

Weegie

@Weegie Will Creedon answered me, unfortunately he has no solution for my Le Mans...

Anyway, I shall see you in Caithness; I have some Lagavulin if you are into SM.

• Like 1

@p6x I don't know but the other guy who has reputation for producing some great maps is Beetle over on the WG forum.

I think he works with @pete roper so Pete might know if he has made a map for the V11.

I know he's famous for Griso maps but that's all I know.

Besides Pete is the probably one of the better guys to have some idea about who might help you in a search for a custom map.

Pity Will doesn't do them for the V11 I thought he might as he does have maps for the Sporti, which is the V11 older brother in a lot of ways.

Caithness???? Are you going up there, any further and you'll get your feet wet, that's "Flow Country"

On tour of Scotland or what? I'm in Glasgow, a place no tourist sets foot in (probably with good reason)

When are you coming to Jockland?

Oh I really like my Malts unfortunately I have an allergy to Barley which can result in very bad next day if I indulge (although from time to time it doesn't stop me)  ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Weegie said:

Caithness???? Are you going up there, any further and you'll get your feet wet, that's "Flow Country"

On tour of Scotland or what? I'm in Glasgow, a place no tourist sets foot in (probably with good reason)

When are you coming to Jockland?

Oh I really like my Malts unfortunately I have an allergy to Barley which can result in very bad next day if I indulge (although from time to time it doesn't stop me)  ;)

Let's say that I have spent a lot of time in Scotland; my father thought it maybe useful to learn English, and he had that silly idea to make me spend my summer vacations in Ayr, a long time before I could even ride a mopped.

The father of my host family was running a distillery, so as I was learning English, I also discovered the virtues of Scottish Whisky.

A lot later, I spent time at the RGIT, and toured Scotland on my off time; I maybe one of the few non native Scottish who likes Haggis and Burn nights....

As I was working offshore Aberdeen, I hit it off with a guy from Caithness. Good memories. And you guys from Glasgow are difficult to understand.... lol...

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, rbrumana said:

Hi all,

I just bought a 1997 Centauro, low miles and heard about this "mythical" Will Creedon full injection chip.  I read this post and sent a PM to a couple of you to see if I can get one.  Any help appreciated, thank you.

Is this Rodrigo?  Too much of a coincidence if it is!

Paul

RGIT (Robert Gordon Institute of Technology, just for those wondering what language we're speaking).

Aberdeen or "Eberdeen" as the locals say...........and you think us Weegies are hard to understand :rolleyes:

The Doric is a different language.

Here's an Aberdeen joke that few will get.

Latest designer drug doing the rounds up in Aberdeen "Kin Vit a Mean"

Perhaps not, apologies!!

Caithness is beautiful in a stark way, just about everywhere up north is.

I'm more a fan of the West Coast but the contrast of the rugged West Coast to the flat boggy beauty of the Flow country is amazing and all pact into a pretty small area.

Them Umerikans have states bigger than the whole of my wee country and then some

John

• Like 2

Just want to say that I have PM'ed with a couple of you (Chuck, LuckyPhil, Denis, others) and I'd like to specially thank Weegie who's literally an encyclopedia on anything related to the Centauro (and other Guzzi's).  I got quickly hooked up with both Will and Joe Caruso and am in love with my Centy.  Thank you all ... I'm illiterate in motorcycle mechanics (despite owning 7 now and several other the years), but I have chose the Centy to change that :)

Hope to contribute some to this forum ... thank you all 

• Like 5

Quick update ... life is a circle ... the PJPR01 gentleman is a very good friend and former co-worker, Guzzi lover and motorsports fanatic ... we just reconnected yesterday because of this forum ... so I'm feeling thankful and confident I meant to own a Guzzi Centauro :)

• Like 7

😀😀

So great to see you here Rodrigo and huge congratulations on a stunningly beautiful Centauro!  What a wonderful small world it is!

Look forward to seeing you again at one of the Guzzi rallies one day, you’ll find quite a few fellow Guzzisti in your area too!

The guys on the Guzzi forums are an absolute treasure trove, fulL of humor and great info!