Carbon starter cover V-11 Sport

Twin AH

1 minute ago, Twin AH said:

OK..... How much for a tank pad and starter cover?

Ciao

I started a new thread just for this:

Prices are unknown at this point. The more people that want them, the lower the price will be as the costs to make the tooling can be spread out. I’m not doing this to make a couple dollars either, so whatever Exotic Car charges is what it’ll be.  It would be fair to say that they won’t be competitive with what you might find on eBay/Amazon from some dodgy outfit in the CCP.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 10:52 PM, Mikko said:

I started a new thread just for this:

Prices are unknown at this point. The more people that want them, the lower the price will be as the costs to make the tooling can be spread out. I’m not doing this to make a couple dollars either, so whatever Exotic Car charges is what it’ll be.  It would be fair to say that they won’t be competitive with what you might find on eBay/Amazon from some dodgy outfit in the CCP.

Any word on the carbon starter cover and chin pad as of yet?

Ciao

It was only recently that it occurred to me that my V11S doesn't even have a starter cover. And to be honest, I don't know if it ever had one, or if I removed it way-back-when along with the airbox and side covers, or if it simply got lost somewhere along the way and I never noticed.  At any rate, I guess I don't need it 😂

__Jason

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Lady's and Gentlemen............ I'm still looking for the Carbon pieces....V-11 Sport starter cover and chin cover (Same one that's on the Scura)

Thx for any assistance in locating these items in advance.

Ciao

9 minutes ago, Twin AH said:

Lady's and Gentlemen............ I'm still looking for the Carbon pieces....V-11 Sport starter cover and chin cover (Same one that's on the Scura)

Thx for any assistance in locating these items in advance.

Ciao

Did you look at the Belly Pan Ghezzi Brian sells?..Not sure as I don't have a Scura..but it looks like it to me.

Have you checked  Stein Dinse # 01733340    130€.

Cheerss tom 

If you're unable to find a source for a carbon starter cover to match the rest of the carbon, then I would just omit it. Frankly, even if you DID find a carbon starter cover, I would still omit it. I never understood the purpose of this item, and to my eye, the starter cover just looks like an out-of-place bolt-on anyway.

Just my 2¢.

__Jason

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jtucker said:

If you're unable to find a source for a carbon starter cover to match the rest of the carbon, then I would just omit it. Frankly, even if you DID find a carbon starter cover, I would still omit it. I never understood the purpose of this item, and to my eye, the starter cover just looks like an out-of-place bolt-on anyway.

Just my 2¢.

__Jason

It's called style. Some have it, others don't.

Ciao 

• Haha 1