KINDOY2

2001 Rosso Mandello #49 For Sale

This is an absolutely beautiful 2001 Moto Guzzi V11 80th Anniversary Rosso Mandello, It is #49 of the original worldwide “numbered limited edition” run of 300. The bike is a bit of a time capsule, with some tasteful, “period correct” mods and a ton of very cool original parts and other bits and bobs, including a spare tank off another one of the 300 Rosso Mandellos. 

The bike has about 25,000 miles on it, but the odometer reads lower, in the high 13k range. Like many V11s, the speedo failed and was replaced under warranty (at 4,234 miles documented) . I have, and the buyer will get extensive documentation of service and other details in a PDF file, covering from 2001-2019 from the original  owner.

The bike was shown at the 2019 “Quail Motorcycle Gathering” and some of the attached pictures are from that day last year when it was on the green , the bike has not been ridden since. (but charged and started every couple weeks)

The bike is in very, very good shape, rides well and sounds amazing.  It comes with a whole pile of stuff great for an enthusiast who wants a Rosso Mandello and appreciates a bunch of good stuff.

SORRY but I DO NOT want to sell ANYTHING separately. I want it all to go with the motorcycle to the buyer.

$7,000 ..reasonable offers entertained!  :-)

Mods:
• Airbox replaced with K&N filters (RU-0630) on stock velocity stacks.
• PowerCommander.
• Penske shock.
• Carbon fiber Scura side panels  These are on the bike partly to accommodate the Penske shock's reservoir placement without cutting the original side covers (also included).
• Carbon fiber Scura tank pad
• Braking Wave Rotors (STX01D).  ( now removed and stock Brembo rotors are re mounted Braking Rotors come with bike spares)
• Rizoma bar-end mirrors.
• Ghezzi-Brian carbon fiber chin spoiler.  (now  removed but comes with the bike Spares)
• Stucchi crossover.
• Magni exhaust (http://www.magni.it/v11_exhaust.htm)—sounds AMAZING.
• Black “GUZZI” valve covers. ( removed but come with the bike)
• Carbon fiber generator cover.( removed but comes with the bike)
• Carbon fiber rear hugger fender.

(The original owner added a lot of carbon fiber, Scura-esque accents)

Spares:
• Original red valve covers, mint condition.  ( Now mounted on the bike) 
• Used Rosso Mandello fuel tank with original paint, in very good shape (this is functionally unobtainium).
• Original numbered Rosso Mandello side covers (very good condition). (Removed by 1st owner and Carbon ones installed rather than cut when them Penske shock was installed )
• Spare OEM seat cowl and pad in good condition. No cracks
• Original tank pad.
• Stock airbox (removed at 3,000 miles).
• Original charcoal canisters and hoses.
• Hepco & Becker racks for hard luggage.
• Stock rear wheel hugger fender.
• Original generator cover.
• OEM mirrors.
• OEM crossover.
• Good-sized pile of gaskets and seals.

Miscellany
• Numbered limited edition certificate that came with the bike and Sales Pamphlets
• Workshop manual.
• Parts book.
• Extensive PDF maintenance documentation.
• Moto Guzzi fashion accessories: red leather gloves and what looks like a bandana(?).
• New Pilot Road 3 tires in  2018, probably 250 miles on them, tops.
• New battery (Odyssey PC545).
• Recently ( Fall  2019) serviced and generator replaced.
• There is a classical pinup+tiger sticker on the tail. From the Original owner in Texas, they’re part of the story of the bike, but it could be removed if the new owner is a stickler for such things. 

I have certainly forgotten some other bits and bobs. As you can see in the photos, there’s a LOT of stuff with the bike. If you have questions, shoot me a PM message here with your email and I can fill you in, as well as send maintenance records, high-res versions and/or additional photos as needed, and so on. Thank you

.moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-17.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-16.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-2000-18.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-2000-20-1.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-2000-21.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-9.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-5.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-7.jpg

IMG_5026.jpg

IMG_5024.jpg

IMG_5027.jpg

IMG_5029.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-12.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-8.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-11.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-2.jpg

IMG_5036.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-1.jpg

• Like 3

That's one very fine looking piece of kit, good luck with the sale.

Kelly

• Thanks 1

Man, if I didn't already have 2 V11s....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rox Lemans said:

Man, if I didn't already have 2 V11s....

Everyone needs AT LEAST three!..:-)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/6/2020 at 3:58 PM, KINDOY2 said:

This is an absolutely beautiful 2001 Moto Guzzi V11 80th Anniversary Rosso Mandello, It is #49 of the original worldwide “numbered limited edition” run of 300. The bike is a bit of a time capsule, with some tasteful, “period correct” mods and a ton of very cool original parts and other bits and bobs, including a spare tank off another one of the 300 Rosso Mandellos. 

The bike has about 25,000 miles on it, but the odometer reads lower, in the high 13k range. Like many V11s, the speedo failed and was replaced under warranty (at 4,234 miles documented) . I have, and the buyer will get extensive documentation of service and other details in a PDF file, covering from 2001-2019 from the original  owner.

The bike was shown at the 2019 “Quail Motorcycle Gathering” and some of the attached pictures are from that day last year when it was on the green , the bike has not been ridden since. (but charged and started every couple weeks)

The bike is in very, very good shape, rides well and sounds amazing.  It comes with a whole pile of stuff great for an enthusiast who wants a Rosso Mandello and appreciates a bunch of good stuff.

SORRY but I DO NOT want to sell ANYTHING separately. I want it all to go with the motorcycle to the buyer.

$7,500 ...PRICE LOWERED TO $7K..I can deliver the bike myself with the extra parts anywhere with-in 1000 miles of San Francisco

Mods:
• Airbox replaced with K&N filters (RU-0630) on stock velocity stacks. 
• PowerCommander.
• Penske shock.
• Carbon fiber Scura side panels  These are on the bike partly to accommodate the Penske shock's reservoir placement without cutting the original side covers (also included).
• Carbon fiber Scura tank pad 
• Braking Wave Rotors (STX01D).  ( now removed and stock Brembo rotors are re mounted Braking Rotors come with bike spares)
• Rizoma bar-end mirrors.
• Ghezzi-Brian carbon fiber chin spoiler.  (now  removed but comes with the bike Spares)
• Stucchi crossover.
• Magni exhaust (http://www.magni.it/v11_exhaust.htm)—sounds AMAZING.
• Black “GUZZI” valve covers. ( removed but come with the bike)
• Carbon fiber generator cover.( removed but comes with the bike)
• Carbon fiber rear hugger fender. 

(The original owner added a lot of carbon fiber, Scura-esque accents)

Spares:
• Original red valve covers, mint condition.  ( Now mounted on the bike, Black Valve covers included)
• Used Rosso Mandello fuel tank with original paint, in very good shape (this is functionally unobtainium).
• Original numbered Rosso Mandello side covers (very good condition). (Removed by 1st owner and Carbon ones installed rather than cut when them Penske shock was installed )
• Spare OEM seat cowl and pad in good condition. No cracks
• Original tank pad...excellent condition
• Stock airbox (removed at 3,000 miles).
• Original charcoal canisters and hoses.
• Hepco & Becker racks for hard luggage.  (New condition)
• Stock rear wheel hugger fender.
• Original generator cover...re installed but Carbon one included
• OEM mirrors.
• OEM crossover.
• Good-sized pile of gaskets and seals.

Miscellany
• Numbered limited edition certificate that came with the bike and Sales Pamphlets
• Workshop manual.
• Parts book.
• Extensive PDF maintenance documentation.
• Moto Guzzi fashion accessories: red leather gloves and what looks like a bandana(?).
• New Pilot Road 3 tires in  2018, probably 250 miles on them, tops.
• New battery (Odyssey PC545).
• Recently ( Fall  2019) serviced and generator replaced.
• There is a classical pinup+tiger sticker on the tail. From the Original owner in Texas, they’re part of the story of the bike, but it could be removed if the new owner is a stickler for such things. 

I have certainly forgotten some other bits and bobs. As you can see in the photos, there’s a LOT of stuff with the bike. If you have questions, shoot me a PM message here with your email and I can fill you in, as well as send maintenance records, high-res versions and/or additional photos as needed, and so on. Thank you

.moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-17.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-16.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-2000-18.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-2000-20-1.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-2000-21.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-9.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-5.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-7.jpg

IMG_5026.jpg

IMG_5024.jpg

IMG_5027.jpg

IMG_5029.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-12.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-8.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-11.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-2.jpg

IMG_5036.jpg

moto-guzzi-rosso-mandello-800-1.jpg

image.png

IMG_5059.jpgIMG_5057.jpg

Some new pictures I took today ...stock rotors back on and Belly pan removed , Original Red Valve covers re installed (  take off  items come with the bike at time of sale)

• Like 2

I lowered the price to $7k..I can deliver the bike and all the spares with my  trailer anywhere with-in 1000 miles of SF for only the price of the gas.

• Like 1

this a great deal, if I didn't have #266 I would be all over this Rosso

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1