Lemans fairing mirror options.

Vic

I am looking to see what mirrors will fit,and look right on the V11 lemans fairing. The original mirrors are hard to come by, so I'm hoping to get some idea's on alternatives that other folks have mounted. If you can post any photos of your mirrors, that would be a big help. 

Thanks!

Hey Vic, the reproductions made by EMGO are exact replicas, and very nice. I can't tell the diff, but for a small 'EMGO' at the bottom. I use them after scratching/breaking originals. These are 'likely' EMGO and they may be found cheaper.

http://www.mgcycle.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41&products_id=3016

• Like 2

Foot goose,Thanks for the info on Emgo mirrors, they look exactly like the FAR mirrors that Guzzi used.

Desdinova, the Buell mirrors that you used,are they the one's from their 1125R with the built in turn Signals? Any chance you could post a picture of your setup?

3 hours ago, swooshdave said:

Maybe some bar end mirrors... :ph34r:

(Loud and Proud) I have bar ends on two bikes. Don't really care who likes or doesn't like em. :oldgit: I'm paying the bills..:grin:

Seriously, I had Lane Splitters on the Mighty Scura  in SoCal for obvious reasons. When I brought it back to the midwest, I put Napoleons on it to better see whether that car behind me was a cop or not. Put the Lane splitters on the AeroLario. Works good. Lasts long time. :rasta: