Where did Luap and the gang go? Was working this morning early but now they're AWOL . Anybody know or is it a western U.S. thing.

Paul B:bier:

The internet was broken for about 30 minutes yesterday.  I didn't notice the outage affected Luap but it took down several news sites I like.  

I was able to overcome this by enabling my VPN through my anti virus. I'll be researching this further as it was only WG not letting me in. All my other bookmarks loaded right up.If I find earth shattering info I'll report back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 10:55 AM, paulnaz said:

Where did Luap and the gang go? Was working this morning early but now they're AWOL . Anybody know or is it a western U.S. thing.

Western Us indeed! I hope I see them rumbling by! Then I’ll start to cry! Too much work.. not enough Guzzi/mistral Muzak!!

• Haha 1

END OF STORY..... ISP had several bot attacks and some of the addresses were blocked by mistake. All fixed and back to the speed of internet :grin:

Paul B :bier:

• Like 1