IGNORED

Meinolf's V11 BIN

Meinolf

On 11/24/2020 at 4:43 AM, NicoNZ said:

I take it this BIN only works in the 15M ECU and not the 15RC? I tried to upload this and had an error message, something like it not being compatible using Guzzi Diag. I had already used tuner pro to switch the Lambda input off.

So... besides the 15M

is this BIN also for the 15RC bikes?

Was this confirmed?

Also, I’m under the impression that the O2 sensor needs to be disabled - only just to upload new map.

But that the O2 once again be enabled after new map has been successfully installed for best results as it retains O2 sensor driven STFT & LTFT adaptability.

15 minutes ago, ScuRoo said:

So... besides the 15M

is this BIN also for the 15RC bikes?

Was this confirmed?

Also, I’m under the impression that the O2 sensor needs to be disabled - only just to upload new map.

But that the O2 once again be enabled after new map has been successfully installed for best results as it retains O2 sensor driven STFT & LTFT adaptability.

I "think" you can use a 15RC in a 15M but not the other way around. The 15M and 15RC use a different XDF file although the same reader/writer.

Ciao

I have been also following the German "mother forum" for GuzziDiag always.  Some notes from there:

"

- you cannot upload the mapping of 15M to 15RC

- copying the tables of the 15M into the 15RC is possible, the partially different addresses of the tables and scalars have to be taken into account

(I understand that this means, that the copying of a single table from a bin file to another bin file is technically possible  inside TunerPro, but the tables are not interchangeable with each other 1:1)

- the contexts are much more complex and multi-layered on the 15RC than on the "simple" 15M, the key to understanding lies in the program code

"

So 15M/15RC mapping not interchangeable.  If I remember right, the writer tool does not allow to write "a wrong map" into the ecu ?  For example GuzziDiag does not connect, if a wrong ecu (like 15RC instead of 15M) is chosen.

• Thanks 2