Tattley Rappet

cash1000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

A few photos from 2023 Tattley Rappit rally in and around Alexandra New Zealand. There is a You tube post that shows the trip on punt better. I will try and find it.

Excellent 3 days. Weather great. Company great. Riding great.

Well photos didn't post.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cash1000 said:

Well photos didn't post.

Those testy photos..... ;)

you only need to copy their URL into the message, however some sites such as Amazon Photos do not allow embedding.

This site does not let you upload photos as it would require much more storage space. To post a photo, you need to upload it/them into a photo hosting site, and insert the link into your post.

I personally use flickr.com, which let you upload up to one thousand photos without subscribing. But there are others.

You create an account, upload your pics, open the photo you want to post here, copy the URL, paste it and voilà, le tour est joué!

22 hours ago, p6x said:

Those testy photos..... ;)

you only need to copy their URL into the message, however some sites such as Amazon Photos do not allow embedding.

This site does not let you upload photos as it would require much more storage space. To post a photo, you need to upload it/them into a photo hosting site, and insert the link into your post.

I personally use flickr.com, which let you upload up to one thousand photos without subscribing. But there are others.

You create an account, upload your pics, open the photo you want to post here, copy the URL, paste it and voilà, le tour est joué!

Or you could use Docc's kid. :) 11 bucks a year, I think.

https://imgzeit.com

• Like 3

Thanks mate.

You know when I was growing up in ChCh in 60's and 70's I can't recall ever seeing a Guzzi.

Not one!

I left in 80 and got back in 85 for almost a year and still can't recall seeing one! 

Now when I watch ole mates video's, especially this one I'm staggered by the diversity and amount of them in NZ!

Cheers Guzzler

• Like 1