Mistral Crossover for V11 *SOLD*

whynot

*SOLD*

Selling this Mistral crossover that came with the 2002 LeMans that I bought from a forum member (Tom M) in June.  Not planning to use it.

$200 USD plus actual cost of shipping from 02474.  PayPal.

IMG_5186IMG_5185

PS -- Tom M told me that he had the pipe ceramic coated.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, footgoose said:

heck of a deal. I run one of them. Very nicely made

Thanks.  I got a good deal on the bike, plus some extras, from Tom M, and I wanted to pass it on ...

-Kurt

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, centauro said:

Hi whynot,

would you ship to Germany? And if so, how much do you reckon for shipping?

Kind regards,

Gerhard

Hello, Gerhard,

I will pack it up, measure, and weigh, and get some shipping estimates (rather than guess).  Will come back later today/tonight.

Thanks for your interest,

Kurt

• Like 1

On 10/14/2020 at 8:29 AM, centauro said:

Hi whynot,

would you ship to Germany? And if so, how much do you reckon for shipping?

Kind regards,

Gerhard

PM sent with shipping estimate ...

• Like 1

Hi Kurt, 
thanks for your quick answer. Aye, your selling price is fair and tempting, but with the expectable shipping fees, I’m thrown back to reality, I guess. Sorry for the trouble and the effort I caused. Think I have to be either patient waiting for a local offer or invest in a new part after all..
Just being curious:
Where do you live?
I‘m a bit envious hearing about your bike trip yesterday. 
Weather here is cold and rainy, plus I think there‘s more Corona restrictions about to be imposed..
Anyway, have more pleasant and safe rides..

Kind regards, 
Gerhard 

You're welcome, Gerhard, and it was no trouble, finding a good box for it was the biggest challenge, and I had one.  Now I am prepared if and when someone buys the Mistral.  Next stop, eBay :D

I live just outside of Boston, there is quite some traffic at times, so I have to pick the right time to escape -- usually I head to western Massachusetts.  The New England area has been in a drought since late spring, great for riding, not so great in other respects.  With regard to the plague, I have had to change my riding plans to avoid crowds, so I pack food, water, and coffee on the bike and head for some scenic and peaceful spot, or meet a friend and ride.  Yesterday I rode the Multistrada about 200 miles on back roads (two-lane blacktop) -- the Duc more storage space for supplies and for clothing layers what with changing weather and temperature.

Keep riding!

Kurt

PS -- a great resource for riding in the Northeast: https://www.newenglandriders.org/b-o-n-e/

IMG_5041

Moto Guzzi V11

• Like 4

• whynot changed the title to Mistral Crossover for V11 *SOLD*