2001 V11 Sport "TT" (1 of 15) for sale

jolly135

I had a few people reach out so I just wanted to follow up after my last message, I know that the classifieds isn't the right place to wander, but since a few reached out I just wanted to let folks know why I disappeared from my own thread.

My son is only 1 1/2 years old and was diagnosed with a large tumor in his belly, you never imagine how tough it is to hear cancer and your child's name in the same sentence.

He had emergence surgery last Monday to take out a very large tumor and his right kidney, he begins chemo today.  the type of cancer has a very high survivability prognosis. based upon the type, and the pathology, though he still requires 18 weeks of chemo and a following for about 10 years.  we are grateful that he survived the surgery and will come today.  tough road ahead for us and my little man, but we believe we are all going to be ok at the end of this journey with him based upon the very favorable prognosis.

I will move to a new thread for the bar ends, in the mean time, if you are searching for a set, send me a private message, the bike is still up for sale, with a new path for the funds from the sale.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for letting us know, jolly. And best from all of us.

We are privileged to have access to your bar ends; thanks for posting them. Agreed that they will be best served in their own thread so as not to distract from the nice V11 Sport TT you have on offer.

What an absolute horror. Despite the enormity of it all, having some experience in the cancer realm, I can say that children are amazingly resilient. They can tolerate levels of treatment that we cannot, and tend to bounce right back. Sending prayers heavenward!

Thanks to all who reached out regarding my son, this is a very stressful time for me and my family.

I have started a new thread for the bar-end weights.

https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?/topic/22175-bar-end-mirrors-on-custom-bar-end-weights/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1