What are they thinking?

Lucky Phil

26 minutes ago, Rox Lemans said:

That bike is a work of art. Read up on it. 

What makes you think we haven't? I even watched the "mood" touchy feely extended sponsored video/commercial.

Ciao

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

What makes you think we haven't? I even watched the "mood" touchy feely extended sponsored video/commercial.

Ciao

Unlike yourself I actually periodically watched this bike get built. 

It's literally a ground up build. The frame started from a 12" diamond trellis mockup. The motor was completely redone. Everything was custom made for that bike. The rear shock alone  on that thing costs as much as your V11 . The only donor parts are a 1400 Cali motor and a V7 Racer tank. But the motor internals were ground up redone. He's getting 140hp+ out that Cali motor and offers a supercharger.. 

I mean mock it all you like. I like more agro myself. But honestly after knowing what went into that thing? It's a $40k bike. 

So you watched a youtube video which caught you up to speed in this thing, right? What was it? 2-3 minutes? Fully informed...

3 hours ago, Rox Lemans said:

Unlike yourself I actually periodically watched this bike get built. 

It's literally a ground up build. The frame started from a 12" diamond trellis mockup. The motor was completely redone. Everything was custom made for that bike. The rear shock alone  on that thing costs as much as your V11 . The only donor parts are a 1400 Cali motor and a V7 Racer tank. But the motor internals were ground up redone. He's getting 140hp+ out that Cali motor and offers a supercharger.. 

I mean mock it all you like. I like more agro myself. But honestly after knowing what went into that thing? It's a $40k bike. 

So you watched a youtube video which caught you up to speed in this thing, right? What was it? 2-3 minutes? Fully informed...

Sorry but the additional information makes it an even more pointless exercise in my mind. You've actually just reinforced how ridiculous it really is. 

Offers a supercharger option! If ever there was proof needed of abject silliness there it is.

Ciao   

• Haha 1

Offers a supercharger option! If ever there was proof needed of abject silliness there it is.

Well, I don't think anyone here thinks any motorcycle is actually useful. :rasta: Abject silliness is what it is all about.. and there are many in SoCal that will pony up their pocket change for something like this. I, too, have seen Todd's work.. and it is first class. Is it for me? No. Make that Hell No. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Sorry but the additional information makes it an even more pointless exercise in my mind. You've actually just reinforced how ridiculous it really is. 

Ciao   

My goodness, why would anyone put a blower on a Guzzi?   Has that ever happened?

C272B066DE1740C194B4AB69F835F70E.jpg

3B0D24C180544EFBACBAA9A4EFFA19C6.jpg

24198CA4792D489CA7F51484F5E5A905.jpg

Always the Australians that talk the most crap. 🤣

5 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Ciao   

That's fine.  But I do find it humorous to see an Australian criticize "Abject Silliness." 

To each their own. 

2 hours ago, Rox Lemans said:

Always the Australians that talk the most crap. 🤣

That's fine.  But I do find it humorous to see an Australian criticize "Abject Silliness." 

To each their own. 

Hmmm, just remember who's siting in the white house a the moment.

Ciao 

• Like 1

To much thinking  :rasta:, æh I have another IPA.

Cheers tom.

• Like 2