How About Some Pics from The Roads Down Under

Kane

25 minutes ago, footgoose said:

Surgery?:rolleyes:

Was thinking more along this line. Made here in Australia. Monocoque aluminium chassis, Chev LS or Ford twin cam V8 engine. Fully independent bespoke suspension, billet A arms carbon fibre body thats so good many order with polished gelcoat coloured finish and don't bother with paint. No donor stuff apart from the engine transmission and the diff centre.  

HHbYUZBy.jpeg

DSC_8155_1600x1200_.jpg

Ciao

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Temp 24c today Huskisson Jervis Bay. Pt Perpendicular in the background. This is part of my local loop. Nice day for it. d260acadd94ad51e81b8d46e6b821a41.jpgd3352ea33f7975bec38cb16253fb9418.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Bugger, mucked up the text again !

Anyways this was me at the bottom of the garden looking up the street.

Checking the weather before we set off on a 3 day long weekend up into the high country.

We were lucky in that we only ran into murky crap on the Sunday on the climb up from Mt Beauty and across the plateau and back down to the Blue Duck Inn and back to Omeo.

A big part of the Eastern seaboard was hit with MASSIVE rain and flooding not long afterwards, but we managed to avoid the worst of it and got to the Marlo pub on the coast where we had a great afternoon/evening with the locals!!

What a hoot.

Cheers Guzzler 

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
On 5/20/2021 at 11:42 PM, guzzler said:

DSC00690.JPG  Parked up / rest by the Tambo river ( just below us ) after dropping down off the plateau from Falls Creek.Cheers Guzzler

The Legnano green Sport looks so capable and composed. While the triple, and especially its exhaust, looks like a pleated skirt from a Leonard Cohen song that you could cut your lip on. I mean, I like it, but I've cut my lip on pleated skirts before, too . . . .  :huh:

As we northern hemispherists enter the Season of Mice and Ice, we look forward to what you chaps are up to . . .

:race:    :pic:     :drink:

:bier:  Docc, they all look good. Early Christmas  here, Stucchi crossover shoved up in my mouse free garage the other day, not completely mouse free,,,    Picture will follow.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 2

On 12/18/2021 at 11:39 AM, docc said:

The Legnano green Sport looks so capable and composed. While the triple, and especially its exhaust, looks like a pleated skirt from a Leonard Cohen song that you could cut your lip on. I mean, I like it, but I've cut my lip on pleated skirts before, too . . . .  :huh:

As we northern hemispherists enter the Season of Mice and Ice, we look forward to what you chaps are up to . . .

:race:    :pic:     :drink:

G'day folk's

Really hope to be able to get out and about soon to take a few photo's to share!

It's a funny ole time here in Oz what with Melbourne being the world's most locked down city and only gaining freedom not long ago, and now the exodus is on in earnest to make up for lost time + CRAZY and WILD  weather  usually at the bloody weekends too, has made it hard to get out and about.

Now that we seem to be able to have a normal Christmas with family and friends a lot of time will be spent catching up!

I was planning to get away for a weekend in December before the holidays started but didn't eventuate due to  Family /Work /House chores and WEATHER so reckon it'll be Feb before I can get out on the bike again as EVERYWHERE is booked out and packed due to said exodus to our regional areas as people reluctant to travel interstate for fear of border closures etc...  

I do get a reprieve in that I'm taking the bike into work at our Dandenong branch tomorrow morning and my Niece's for Xmas day so this could be the extent of it for a wee bit...

Hope some of our other Southern Brethren may be able to chime in in the meantime...?

Cheers Guzzler 

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

May as well continue adding to this thread. May it not be my last contribution :-).

Mangakino area, middle of the North Island. Stopped at the Waipapa Dam beside the Waikato river. Was a 500km day 10th December this year.

Mangakino (8).jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1