How About Some Pics from The Roads Down Under

Kane

I wish...

It's all set up and ready to start shortly....

Mate If I got togged up and went for a ride about now, I dare say you'd hear the commotion from Germany!

Cheers and off he goes...

Oh I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok...

( might pass on the pressed flowers suspenders and bra though! )

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I can't help myself...:grin:

But, for the general cultural edification: We had Don Giovanni recently where I work. Listen to this, and tell me that the Pythons had never listened to a Mozart opera. :huh2:

Incidently, Don Giovanni is a lady-killer bastard. You can tell right from the start, because he is a baritone. The good guys in operas are generally tenors, a bit like the black hats and white hats in western films. :grin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Docc referred to this thread, and I notice there hasn't been any photos for a while. Too busy riding, or what?

There's about 3 inches of snow on the ground here, maybe even 5 or 6. I haven't ridden for months, and I'm a little homesick for Australia at the moment.

Get your arses on the bike and take some photos. B)

• Haha 1

Ha ha

Would love to but I'm still waiting to get the bike back from her Rubber surgery....

ie replacement of Breather and Inlets etc...

In the meantime, I've thrown my back out after chasing a water pipe leak in the roof space of the house..

Why the hell didn't I just turn the bloody water off and call a plumber in the first place.....Arghhhh.

Yep, been to hospital poked prodded jabbed and dosed up... now just waiting for it to heal!

So even if she was sitting in the carport there's not much I could do but hobble up there and look at her!

Bugger # 3 or 4....actually I've lost bloody count now!

Cheers

Ps At least it's Friday and wine o clock in T minus 3 hours 15 minutes !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1