V-11 Greenie Stucci sump cowel

Twin AH

Greetings fellow enthusiasts.

Was wondering if any one out there has a V-11 Greenie with the color matched Stucci sump cowl installed?

I remember Harpers had them available as well as the Tenni color matched for the Griso years ago.

I would have thought there would have been quite a few acquired over the years but I have never seen a machine with one mounted??? with the acception of my Tenni Griso years ago but have not seen that one ever since.

Thx in advance.                           Ciao

6 hours ago, Twin AH said:

Greetings fellow enthusiasts.

Was wondering if any one out there has a V-11 Greenie with the color matched Stucci sump cowl installed?

I remember Harpers had them available as well as the Tenni color matched for the Griso years ago.

I would have thought there would have been quite a few acquired over the years but I have never seen a machine with one mounted??? with the acception of my Tenni Griso years ago but have not seen that one ever since.

Thx in advance.                           Ciao

Plenty in my albums.

DSC01064.JPG

DSC01031.JPG

Ciao

• Thanks 1

Yes I believe that's the one.......... does yours have the factory match green or did you paint one up?

Just curious as it looks like you did to yours as I did by sheeting the factory cutouts with a metal mesh.

You wouldn't happen to know of anyone who might have one like that that they would part with would you?

I'm looking for one as well as the factory carbon tank pad that comes with the Scura as well as a Carbon starter cover.

Thx in advance.

9 minutes ago, Twin AH said:

Yes I believe that's the one.......... does yours have the factory match green or did you paint one up?

Just curious as it looks like you did to yours as I did by sheeting the factory cutouts with a metal mesh.

You wouldn't happen to know of anyone who might have one like that that they would part with would you?

I'm looking for one as well as the factory carbon tank pad that comes with the Scura as well as a Carbon starter cover.

Thx in advance.

Mine came painted and Yes I fitted the mesh. Dont know of anyone trying to offload one.

Ciao

16 minutes ago, docc said:

@Canonman got a great outcome with his Stucchi "chin" spoiler. Tenni green rather than Legnano green . . .

40232087633_8119954209_b.jpg

It's the only chin spoiler I like on the V11. I've seen 1 other style and it looks horrid. I think the fasteners for the mesh on the Tenni spoil the clean look and are totally unnecessary from a securing point of view. Paint match here looks good although you can get away with quite a bit of difference in the shade with so much distance between the painted parts you cant really spot any slight variation in the shade. 

I think you can still order these from Ghezzi Brian.

Ciao

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Twin AH said:

That's a beauty shot of your Tenni.

I know its not for everyone but I think it finishes them off nicely.

Anyone have a Green one I can acquire feel free to contact me.  :thumbsup:

If you really want one, I would just try to find one regardless of color. It can always be painted to match. But they are rare, not a lot of them out there. So limiting your search to one that is already green will reduce the odds of finding one dramatically, especially since the green V11's are not as common as some of the other colors. It is easy enough to have one painted once you find it, regardless of what color it started as.