Seventeenth South'n Spine Raid 2021

docc

1 hour ago, LowRyter said:

Docc is a great host.  I hope to be back someday.  

Stay safe y'all.  

1 hour ago, Bill Hagan said:

Princeton, W.V, tonight.

Tellico Plains tomorrow.  :mg:

You veteran SpineRaiders are such an encouragement to those taking a chance on this. I mean, how sketchy can a plan get: "Not a rally, not an event, no organization, no affiliation, no T-shirt, no plan. Just an *idea* - Yer on yer own, bud."

Yet, the enthusiasm and camaraderie are second-to-none!  :mg::luigi:  :drink:

• Like 2

Home!  Had a lot of fun!  Good to meet everyone, and if you are caravaning down the Interstate pulling trailers, Adam is a heck of a Wing Man!

• Like 4

I left early this am, didn't get a chance to say goodbye to all you fellas.  Sorry about that, I didn't want to interrupt the Sat nite Tech session last night and it was too early this am (0630 hrs) to knock on everyone's door.  Had a great time, did some really fun, fast riding and will be one of my special memories when I'm too old to ride.  Also learned a lot from all.  Good times, already looking forward to a go next year.  Everyone travel safe!:mg:

• Like 8

I don't know who brought the fake oil spill, but Randy slept in Sunday, so he was last one to get it. The guy with the Honda seemed a little ruffled when he found under his ST1300 . . . :whistle:

Fair warning, Randy has it now and can mess with whomever he thinks will "enjoy" it the most. :grin:

(Notice how docc knows precisely where an oil spill is most likely to occur under a V11. :huh: )

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Would like to get out there one of these years.

I was thinking about all y'all this weekend. So I took the Scura out for 250 mile round trip to get a breakfast burrito near the Mexican Border. I raised a glass of mango juice in your general direction.

Waiting for more pics and stories. The fake oil leak is too funny.

• Like 4

What a terrific group of SpineRaiders and fine human beings.  :notworthy:  The riding was fabulous, TechSessions stellar, and the camaraderie second to none. Welldone, all-y'all!  :mg:

I'll post a roll call later today . . .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, docc said:

One must be careful what one asks for . . . ;)

IMG_5710.jpg

I think it had legs, it seemed to wander around a bit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2