Seventeenth South'n Spine Raid 2021

docc

So I was on Griso Ghetto and a person posted aboutSouth’n Spine Raid at the Lodge at Tellico in Tellico Plains, Tennessee.

I   

I was just through that area with my Griso. I went up Buck Bald Mountain chassing a KTM 890 R. I may want to join you guys next year as I really like that area. I own a 2007 Norge like the gentlman who posted the article, but I think I would rather ride the Griso. I was there for the Georgia rally. I wanted to do the Kentucky Rally like the gentelman who posted the article but it was my mothers birthday and we had a party for her. Here is a pic on top of Buck Bald. I have a GoPro Video of the ride up but too large to share here.

Steve and Don on Buck Bald.jpg

• Like 4

On 9/28/2021 at 11:44 AM, sjmckee said:

So I was on Griso Ghetto and a person posted aboutSouth’n Spine Raid at the Lodge at Tellico in Tellico Plains, Tennessee.

I   

I was just through that area with my Griso. I went up Buck Bald Mountain chassing a KTM 890 R. I may want to join you guys next year as I really like that area. I own a 2007 Norge like the gentlman who posted the article, but I think I would rather ride the Griso. I was there for the Georgia rally. I wanted to do the Kentucky Rally like the gentelman who posted the article but it was my mothers birthday and we had a party for her. Here is a pic on top of Buck Bald. I have a GoPro Video of the ride up but too large to share here.

Steve and Don on Buck Bald.jpg

I think that I am "that person."   :D

I've ridden my EV, Norge, Griso, Stornello, and V7 III on those roads.  All enjoyed it.  ;)

If ever near the top of Virginia, stop in at the Moto Grappa.  :mg:

Bill

P.S. Given your North Aurora location, presume you know Jim Barron and Rose Fam Classics.

• Thanks 1