IGNORED

Making a “Beeline” work – the alternative Sat-Nav

Cabernet

The unit failed upon test ride today.  I've ordered a discounted replacement for about $81 + shipping. 

I guess it's wait and see.   Provided here FYI.

• Thanks 1

So far not much luck with them and it's been a week. I thought I was purchasing a replacement, then I get notice that they want to repair it. Went to UPS and shipping is $100, USPS won't touch it (Li Battery). They didn't supply a mailer so I'm confused what the hell they want to do. I'll keep you posted. I'll get a refund on my paypal if they keep screwing around.

• Confused 1

Heard from Beeline. They've agreed to send me a remanufactured unit and waive the return. I recommended that they work out a return mailer barcode system if they want efficient returns and warranty satisfaction. This is after I contracted 6 local shippers.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the refurb unit sometime when I was on vacation, charged it up and linked with my cell, took it for a ride and it performed flawlessly. For comparison, the old one was plastic, the new one is metal and matching the aluminum on my bike. It's probably 3 times heavier. The display is noticeably brighter as well.

• Like 1