Chuck's return springs?

pete roper

Anyone know if there are any still available? I haven't seen a post from him in a while. Hope he's OK?

Chuck, if you're out there let us know you're OK. I know you've, (Sensibly!) been isolating because of the 'rona but let us know you're safe.

Hey Pete,  I know there were some extra springs available, not sure if that's still true, contact SCUD, he's the guy that kindly took care of that.

Afaik, Chuck has been keeping a lower profile working on airplane projects, while he's recovering from a recent surgery on his hands. 

Kelly

2 hours ago, pete roper said:

Anyone know if there are any still available? I haven't seen a post from him in a while. Hope he's OK?

Chuck, if you're out there let us know you're OK. I know you've, (Sensibly!) been isolating because of the 'rona but let us know you're safe.

I have some Pete, how many do you want?

Ciao

2 hours ago, pete roper said:

Chuck just posted on Wild today.  

8 hours ago, 80CX100 said:

Hey Pete,  I know there were some extra springs available, not sure if that's still true, contact SCUD, he's the guy that kindly took care of that.

Afaik, Chuck has been keeping a lower profile working on airplane projects, while he's recovering from a recent surgery on his hands. 

Kelly

Hiya Pete.. yeah, not posting much. One handed "hunting and pecking" sucks. :oldgit: Finished the wings except for varnish a couple of days before I went to the cutter.

IMG_20201028_143213245.jpg

We've been (probably) over cautious, but so far so good. Thanks for asking..

• Like 6

18 hours ago, LowRyter said:

Chuck, 2nd time you mentioned being "one handed".  I thought it was a joke the first time, now I am thinking you're injured?

Hope you're OK or getting there.

Hi, John.. it's just my left hand was worn out from being a mechanic all my life..and playing stand up bass, I think. My thumb was especially bad from..I think again.. repetitive stress from using the tool changer on the cnc mill. At any rate, the cutter put in some new parts and says I'll be good to go in 12 weeks.

• Like 2

On 12/8/2020 at 6:29 PM, docc said:

"Stand up bass!" :grin:

Here's a guy that connects the dots between basso profundo with lots (and lots) of spruce . . .

There's nothing like "the tree" but my career of playing bass poorly is over. :oldgit: