Coppa Italia Spotted for sale on e-bay in San Diego

KINDOY2

• KINDOY2 changed the title to Copa Italia Spotted for sale on e-bay in San Diego
1 hour ago, p6x said:

Gone already!

How about these?

I recall that fellow did sell something from his SPOrT-1100/ 1100 Sport-i collection, but not those.

FWIW, p6x, those 1100 sport Guzzi predate the "V11" versions of 1999-2005. Biggest difference might be the change from the older 5 speed gearbox to the V11's 6speeder. (There are many other differences, of course).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, gstallons said:

These all belong to the same person ?

Apparently yes.... no question he is a collector!

Having lived 10 years in Italy myself, I have met people who worshiped Moto Guzzi and even got the opportunity to visit a very special barn close to Bergamo, where one guy kept a good selection of early Guzzis... the guy was so passionate that we ended spending several hours redoing all his life..

Finding the same level of interest in the USA is mesmerizing... I wish I could talk to the guy!

14 hours ago, docc said:

I recall that fellow did sell something from his SPOrT-1100/ 1100 Sport-i collection, but not those.

FWIW, p6x, those 1100 sport Guzzi predate the "V11" versions of 1999-2005. Biggest difference might be the change from the older 5 speed gearbox to the V11's 6speeder. (There are many other differences, of course).

I was trying to picture myself searching to acquire each and every color of the same model, and I could not.

To me, they incarnate some kind of constellation of their own.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • docc changed the title to Coppa Italia Spotted for sale on e-bay in San Diego