New Years Day Ride

swooshdave

A light Italian roast with Norwegian cream please.

0Zlwu1Q.mp4

I haven’t ridden this poor bike since I sold the Ducati. Hopefully I’ll get out on it more this winter.

• Like 2

Bravo, man! Thanks for the vid!

Home from a delightful 100 mile loop through the hills and hollers. Found this tasty 8% Einstök Winter Ale. Makes me think of Tomchri:

"IPA time! "

IMG_4187.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, swooshdave said:

A light Italian roast with Norwegian cream please.

0Zlwu1Q.mp4

I haven’t ridden this poor bike since I sold the Ducati. Hopefully I’ll get out on it more this winter.

FWIW, I asked Tomchri what "Norwegian cream" is.  ;)  Of course, no surprise, he said:

" IPA time! "

:bier:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, docc said:

Bravo, man! Thanks for the vid!

Home from a delightful 100 mile loop through the hills and hollers. Found this tasty 8% Einstök Winter Ale. Makes me think of Tomchri:

"IPA time! "

IMG_4187.jpg

Counting km and brew,,, last check 2520 liter production. :rasta:  Yes I have another.

Cheers tom

• Haha 1

Cool bike Swooshdave. I see you're in Portland. I'm in Bend. When this damn virus clears and things open up, I can't wait to go visit Portland and check out See See coffee on my V11. Looks like a cool place! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, daviscr5 said:

Cool bike Swooshdave. I see you're in Portland. I'm in Bend. When this damn virus clears and things open up, I can't wait to go visit Portland and check out See See coffee on my V11. Looks like a cool place! 

Please do. I might even make it over to Bend and visit Spoken Moto on my bike too.

• Like 2