Moto Guzzi Centenary Celebration

v11_meticcio

• 2 weeks later...

So how could we get our bikes over there, book the hotels and plan a week's ride, all for a good price?   <Guzzi content>

I'm getting my second shot in a two weeks so should be vaccinated.  

I'd really like to attend too.  Based on that video that was shared on an earlier thread about the 40 or so Australians that shipped their Guzzis to Italy, it looks like a major PITA and a significant time commitment.  There must be Guzzis to rent but I'm sure you need to book early.

40 minutes ago, daviscr5 said:

I'd really like to attend too.  Based on that video that was shared on an earlier thread about the 40 or so Australians that shipped their Guzzis to Italy, it looks like a major PITA and a significant time commitment.  There must be Guzzis to rent but I'm sure you need to book early.

My guess is you're too late already... 

• Like 1

Jaap ha ragione. 

Ho parlato con un rappresentante del comitato organizzativo e mi ha informato che a Mandello è praticamente impossibile trovare una sistemazione per dormire e dove alloggiare...è tutto prenotato da più di un anno. Anche per il noleggio delle moto stesso discorso. 

Comunque mi manderà alcuni link dove poter cercare un alloggio (sicuramente non a Mandello) ed altre informazioni utili che vi girerò appena possibile. 

Jaap is right. I spoke to a representative of the organizing committee and he informed me that in Mandello it is practically impossible to find accommodation to sleep and where to stay ... everything has been booked for more than a year. Even for the rental of motorcycles the same goes. However, he will send me some links where you can look for accommodation (certainly not in Mandello) and other useful information that I will send you as soon as possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ciao, vi inoltro le informazioni che mi ha fornito il mio amico Sergio, presidente del Guzzi Motoclub Carlo Guzzi e membro del Comitato Motoraduno Internazionale:

"" Noi non possiamo fare da tramite per le camere. Abbiamo sempre disponibili posti tenda in zona raduno. In accordo con amministrazione diamo un paio di link che possono aiutare nelle prenotazioni. Chi vuole può comunque scrivere al motoclub su fb Guzzi motoclubcarloguzzi e daremo risposta appena possibile."" 

Hello, I forward you the information that my friend Sergio, president of the Guzzi Motoclub Carlo Guzzi and member of the International Motorcycle Rally Committee gave me: "" We cannot act as an intermediary for the rooms. We always have tent places available in the meeting area. In agreement with the administration we give a couple of links that can help with reservations. Anyone who wants can still write to the motoclub on fb Guzzi motoclubcarloguzzi and we will reply as soon as possible. ""

https://www.visitmandello.it/it/ospitalita

https://www.lakecomo.is/be-our-guest-accommodation/

Spero di esser stato utile

I hope I have been helpful

• Thanks 1

On 1/24/2021 at 3:16 PM, docc said:

Here, also, is a link to a friend of V11_meticcio's who is also president of the Guzzi Motoclub Carlo Guzzi in Mandello and has a motorcycle store "Lario Store" with items commemorating the Centenary . . . .

https://www.lariostore.it/

So, I could not order as the shipping is only to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, and Italy.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/1/2021 at 1:18 AM, docc said:

So, I could not order as the shipping is only to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, and Italy.

Ciao Docc, avevo portato all'attenzione del mio amico Sergio, titolare del Lario Store, la tua osservazione in merito all'impossibilità di poter effettuare acquisti in assenza di consegne internazionali. Mi aveva assicurato che avrebbe risolto il problema e questa è la sua comunicazione di ieri:

""Da oggi possiamo vendere anche in extra CEE. Basta andare sul sito e si trovano le modalità di contatto.
A presto ciao.""

Spero di esser stato utile 👍

Hi Docc, I brought to the attention of my friend Sergio, owner of the Lario Store, your observation regarding the impossibility of being able to make purchases in the absence of international deliveries. He assured me he would fix the problem and this is his communication yesterday:

"" From today we can also sell in extra CEE. Just go to the site and you will find the contact methods. See you soon bye.""

I hope I have been helpful 👍

https://www.lariostore.it/

• Thanks 1