2000 V11 Sport for sale NW Connecticut

sunbeamtim

2000 V11 Sport for sale. Silver. Runs good, just under 5k miles. Not concours but not far off, very stock. New odyssey, omrons and fuel pump. Would consider scruffy carburetted Tonti +cash p/x.  Bill of sale only, no titles in Ct for vehicles over 20 years old.

Tim 860-482-9215

27 minutes ago, sunbeamtim said:

Jeez, if I could do that, I would compress the bloody pics and post em on here. Can't work out how to do it.

It's not just you, I've fiddled with photo shop and all sorts of crap to adjust file size, but no go.

Do you have a 10 yr old kid that lives near by? lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, sunbeamtim said:

Aha edumacashun. Head hurts now, will try and get some better pics tomorrow and see if I can do it again

102_3624.jpg

Looks really clean! I'm impressed by how sano some of the V11 are, coming up on offer these days. :thumbsup:

"I'll give you $11,997 for it as soon as the Dr-wife gets home for lunch."

Oh, WAIT-wait! I already did that back in August 2000 and the guy said, "Sold. It's yours."

Mine still is . . . :mg:

Good luck on the trade, sunbeamtim!  You'll have to keep us in the loop on your "scruffy Tonti !" :luigi:

Shiny one would be fine too but it wouldn't stay that way long.

wow thats twice in a row now, but with different methods . If I can do it again tomorrow 80 cx , I will pass on my magic secrets. Think go to view on pic file, then go to display and do content instead of icons, then right click, click on edit, and hey presto it says resize. Then you do that and it disappears off into the ether, and you spend ten minutes finding where its gone.

102_3619.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

on a roll now, so for 80 cx and anyone else, go to the file with pics on it, go to view, click on content. click on relevant pic, right click on it  to bring up menu, click on edit, which takes me automatically on to paint click on resize, click on pixels, and redo the 2640 or whatever to 500,then save.

Hmm. If I hang around here much longer I will be building helicopters out of the scrap pile. 

Speedo reading actually about 60 miles low, cos it magically stopped working just as I blew past unmarked state trooper doing 90 so extra miles was slow ride home the back way.

102_3622.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No Docc, not at all. One of the nicest bikes I have ever owned, and thats a few. 3 issues tho. Every now and then, a bike comes along that tempts me to ride repatedly beyond my capabilities, and this is one. Also am something of a luddite, and electrickery scares me. lastly, I have a natural talent for patination, and it will look like a 200k wreck within a few thousand miles. Always open to education and personal development, but ability to do either seems to be reducing by the year.

Only advertised here tho,  and haven't decided what its worth :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...