V11 Le Mans Wanted Post 2001

ringrozzer

Hi, I’m looking for a V11 Le Mans, post 2001, must be in very good, if not excellent condition, with fully documented history. This will be my first Italian bike and is an investment as well as attending realisation of a long held dream to own a beautiful Italian bike. I’ve settled on the V11 Le Mans due to it’s absolutely beautiful styling, classic Moto Guzzi V twin motor and shaft drive; I’m a big fan of shaft drive since buying my new R1250GS after 30 years of chains!! 
I’m in the U.K. in the Midlands, so if you have such a bike and are in the UK and it’s for sale please message me.

Many thanks,

Craig (AKA ringrozzer)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, voycie said:

Hi yes I still have my lovely V11 Le Mans. I didn't ride it much last year as was busy with my other bikes but I did get it MoTd last autumn so it's all good to go.

Reminder of the spec- Ohlins remote adjustable rear shock, mistral exhaust system, power commander 3, high compression pistons etc. Beuatiful deep original paint, runs and rides great, sounds awesome. Needs nothing apart from a new rider! Call me on 07979 192998 if you want to discuss. 33135c70ff986954dd03bc6f6b645745.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Hi thanks for this.
Looks good in the photo. 

I’m keen to get the right bike for me so have a few queries:

What’s the mileage?

Number of keepers?

Is it a UK bike with mph or kmh speedo?

Any paperwork with the bike; invoices, receipts, service history?

I’m looking for the most original/standard bike I can find. For instance if there are any “extras” changes form factory original are they available and with the bike. And ideally mileage below 30,000 miles.

Many thanks.

• Like 1