Hi, Advice needed. My Cafesport has been laid up for over a year now, but it’s time to get her ready for a summer of fun ( should be out of lockdown by then 😎). Anyway l drained the tank and changed the fuel filter when she was laid up. Is it a good idea to change the fuel lines as they are the originals, they look ok but it’s the internal condition I am worrying about (how come I only worry about the guzzi, and not any other bike I have😳). Also it is clips that are crimped onto the hoses and not jubilee clips, are they reusable or do I need to source new ones if I do the job. 

Cheers

Gary

6 hours ago, grossohc said:

Hi, Advice needed. My Cafesport has been laid up for over a year now, but it’s time to get her ready for a summer of fun ( should be out of lockdown by then 😎). Anyway l drained the tank and changed the fuel filter when she was laid up. Is it a good idea to change the fuel lines as they are the originals, they look ok but it’s the internal condition I am worrying about (how come I only worry about the guzzi, and not any other bike I have😳). Also it is clips that are crimped onto the hoses and not jubilee clips, are they reusable or do I need to source new ones if I do the job. 

Cheers

Gary

I wouldn't bother with the internal lines personally but if you do here's a link for replacements. Does Guzzis as well. 

https://www.euromotoelectrics.com/product-p/fp-hosekit.htm

Ciao

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I elected to replace internal filter on my '03 Lemans because tank gasket failed.  Although the internal lines looked fine, I figured I didn't want to ever go in there again (unless pump failed) so, I replaced the 17 year old lines with the Euro Moto item specified in prior post.

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1