Harder to Join than a Party School Frat

Picasso Bull

1 hour ago, Picasso Bull said:

Why is this forum almost impossible to join?  I pledged sigma nu back in the day and only had to survive drunken sharpie humiliation to get an invite.  

It seems you made it! Welcome. The site goes through the occasional update and sometimes is left with a minor technical hang up. It would be helpful if you describe what problems you encountered while joining. maybe it's an easy fix.

other than that I can only think the BMW  on your list 'may' have caused a problem ...:huh2::helmet:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, footgoose said:

It seems you made it! Welcome. The site goes through the occasional update and sometimes is left with a minor technical hang up. It would be helpful if you describe what problems you encountered while joining. maybe it's an easy fix.

other than that I can only think the BMW  on your list 'may' have caused a problem ...:huh2::helmet:

Seriously. It was a yellow BMW R1100S that my Sport caught me catting around with. :huh:

She popped a gearbox seal just to let me know not to stray . . . Guzzis can be coy . . .  B)

Editor's picks: BMW R1100S | MCN

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Welcome from the land of evil spirits! All of my cylinders are either straight up or at a 45. Can't do that lay down thing.

BMW's? really? where?

Quick, turn off the lights and close the curtains, maybe they'll think we're not home and the riff raff will keep moving, lol.

PB, I can't offer any insight to technical difficulties joining the forum, likely had something to do with the rigorous, vetting and scrutineering committee,working silently but diligently in the background, obviously you passed the mustard, welcome, but be careful you don't hit your head on the cone of silence as you enter to kiss the ring.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, footgoose said:

here's mine

IMG_0542.JPG

I doubt that pic was taken in the last six weeks . I've been in Lawrenceburg working and it was no short sleeve weather  . 

Could be a Taptalk issue?

I've always wanted a V11 and found a nice one; the seller turned out to be unreasonable.  Therefore, I ended up with a horizontally opposed instead of a 90 degree V.  

I will say Guzzi owners are much more welcoming, Been owners tend to be a tight knit group of conceited @sses.

Some day...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, docc said:

Wait . . . you mean no sharpened drunkies have been by to initiate you in to the party? :blink::sun:

Well . . . then you're in! Cheers! :drink:

Yer slippen up docc..must be the covid precautions!

2 hours ago, Picasso Bull said:

Could be a Taptalk issue?

I've always wanted a V11 and found a nice one; the seller turned out to be unreasonable.  Therefore, I ended up with a horizontally opposed instead of a 90 degree V.  

I will say Guzzi owners are much more welcoming, Been owners tend to be a tight knit group of conceited @sses.

Some day...

Having some fun with the Frat Party thread, but on the serious side, if any of you are experiencing issues using Tapatalk there is a thread directed at this:

Thanks, @Picasso Bull for the heads-up and the persistence to join and get logged in! Pretty sure you've made it past the drunken Sharpie part, now  . . . :grin: