Genuine Moto Guzzi V11 Tank Bag

Troutman

Original V11 Tank Bag UK 

I've listed it on ebay so might be better to go there. The photos I have are too big for here. I've put it at £75 as it's very rare but open to offers

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Moto-Guzzi-Tank-Bag-V11/114704853201?hash=item1ab4f128d1%3Ag%3AEtgAAOSw4BVgOM39&LH_ItemCondition=3000

Ask any questions

Hi Troutman......Thanks for posting a link here.  I just bought it.  I might need you to send it to a different address because I am in the process of moving.  Please let me know how we can address that issue.  If I receive it before March 6th send it to the PayPal verified address.  If I am going to receive it after that date I will need it sent to my new address.  

Hi Plexiform 

I wasn't expecting to be sending it to CA , I hope you haven't paid too much for postage , I've only just started using the GSP on ebay and sold a few bits overseas now.

I know for us buying from the US is too expensive, not just the post but import tax at our end, I don't think you pay any in the US, is that right?

I doubt you'll get it before March 6th , I can't post it until Monday 1st , probably best to wait a few days to delay things and get it sent to your new address.

You've got some nice bikes , I sold my Guzzi Cafe Sport as my knees just couldn't handle it , big disappointment as I loved that bike. I've just bought (last year) an 03 Suzuki DL1000 fully loaded with luggage and all the toys so hoping to do some camping /touring this year if we're allowed to.

Thanks 

Steve

I think all of Europe charges VAT , Final sale , country to country , etc. IDK if there is VAT on used parts or not ? I returned about $300 worth of new parts to Agostini , they were going to charge them tax on returns , I told them to throw the stuff in the trash and forget about it . 

There is sales tax in the US with internet sales skipping most of it . Here in The States the final destination (customer) is responsible for sales tax collected and paid . 

Hi Steve,

Yes the shipping and import tax is quite expensive at almost 50% cost of the bag, but oh well.  It’s near impossible to find this bag anymore so I’ve accepted the expense.  I will change my verified address in PayPal next week once all the paperwork for our move is complete and will send you a PM with the new address.  Thank you!