V11 moto guzzi rear luggage rack

bsanorton

Thank you Paul, received quickly! I can't figure how to mount it though, lol. Looks like I'm missing something on my frame. Pics in the FAQ  "How to" section. 

[edit:docc added link]

• 6 months later...

Just an FYI...I recently mounted my rear rack that I'd had hanging up in the garage for a couple of years, and found that i needed slightly longer screws to get enough purchase when mounting the brackets, but they were easy enough to find at my local ACE hardware store (hex head and recessed).

Given that it's a Scura, I ended up painting my rack black, and just got the rear bag from Stein Dinse as well to finish up the install.    Looks quite nice in my view!

From the picture above, it looks like all the parts are there.

You may want to post a "wanted" ad on Wildguzzi as well, a kind soul in Iowa helped me locate mine after I had posted wanting to locate one.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/4/2021 at 11:12 AM, PJPR01 said:

Given that it's a Scura, I ended up painting my rack black, and just got the rear bag from Stein Dinse as well to finish up the install.    Looks quite nice in my view!

Which bag did you get from Stein Dinse and how well does it fit on the rack? Any pictures?

Grazie!

18 hours ago, Speedfrog said:

Which bag did you get from Stein Dinse and how well does it fit on the rack? Any pictures?

Grazie!

Prego!  Here’s the order summary from Stein Dinse with the part number for reference!  Fits perfectly…very convenient to have at least one bag…hope the pics are clear enough…I have to shrink them due to size restrictions on the forum…but can send higher resolution if needed via email.  

D7A7A751-C949-4D56-ABB9-FDD86F1BB66B.jpeg

875C8AC3-905A-4341-9536-7F41FB16DAE2.jpeg

B19C2F95-A3AC-4EBC-B7B5-694481E0095E.jpeg

PJ thanks for the update. I’m looking for solutions to carrying some luggage for longer rides as I have the MG rear rack, although I haven’t mounted it yet. I also plan on powder coating it black as I think it’ll compliment the café sport style better than clear anodized aluminum. I use a small tank bag for short rides to carry some essentials and I like it.

Unfortunately I can’t make up the details in your pics nor can I read the prints. I know it’s a PITA to have to reduce the file size of the pictures you can post but there are ways to do so without loosing to much resolution as I see some members here posting perfectly detailed photos, just don’t ask me how :huh2:

Products:
1 X
Gepäcktasche973260900
V11 NML
 This is the part number from Stein Dinse.

Agree on the coating it black, that’s what I did also.  If you have an email, Shoot it to me via pm and I’ll email the larger resolution pics.  I don’t host my pics on any hosting sites anymore, so just posting from my IPhone directly…

Cheers!