Moto Guzzi publishes fuzzy image of upcoming sport(?) bike

Bbennett

**edit** this "news" was previously noted in another thread as noted below

FWIW, here is an article from VisorDown that includes a low res and altered image of what is believed to be a future Moto Guzzi model

It looks like it might be a sport bike

https://www.visordown.com/news/new-bikes/moto-guzzi-teases-new-centenary-edition-motorcycle

Cheers,

Bob

Edited by Bbennett
another thread already covers this topic

That will make a cool poster when they finally add that actual bike!

Moto%20Guzzi%20teaser.jpg?itok=g3lO2rBf

Here's a bit of our discussion about it in @ScuRoo's 2021 LeMans Benchmark thread:

2 minutes ago, LowRyter said:

I didn't see any V11 series Spine Frame on the poster perhaps a Spot or Daytona. 

Right? No V11 SpineFrame.  Yep, just to the left of "100 ANNI" looks like a SPOrT or a Daytona? The image resolution is too low to tell . . .

The best looking bikes ever are the V11 Sport and Lemans and they aren't on the photo board and only one photo of the previous?  Now looking for the Tontis, like Calis and standards, I see a Lemans or two. 

Pretty strange.  

• Like 1

On 3/22/2021 at 5:23 PM, LowRyter said:

I didn't see any V11 series Spine Frame on the poster perhaps a Spot or Daytona. 

On some there's a red and black Ballabio fit into one of the upper left hand sides. Saw it on Instagram from one of the Guzzi Official pages. But not enough love for the Spine frames indeed. 

• Like 1