Wiring Diagram - 2002-2005

stewgnu

Evening All!

So I had a little wiring issue with my wee Monza, and decided to draw out a coloured wiring diagram to gain some control over the problem.  Went marvellously- all sorted now yay.

I ended up enjoying it so much that I decided to draw out the V11 diagram in colour too.

So, if any of you fine gentlemen would like a copy of this let me know.  It’s been a tough year, that’s for sure, so no charge for this unless you’re feeling flush and want to punt a few quid my way.  I’ve gained enough from this forum over the past few years not to feel greedy at all.

Looking at a coloured diagram makes a tonne of difference.

Anyway, let me know if you’d like a copy. 🙂

Stew

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Stew.

Do you have print of both systems for the V11, if so, yes please.

Cheers tom.

• Like 1

Thank you, Stew!
This is a great example of the true community that we have here. I feel very lucky to have my V11– an outstanding roadster — and my mates here to keep her chuggin’ down the road!

Along the lines of what Tom asked.....would this diagram be applicable to a 2001 red frame model?

• Like 1

I am thinking there are two different wiring systems for the V11 (early and later).  Yet, there are also two separate wiring harnesses: Fuel/ignition and #2) everything else.

I’ve just found the link to this old tractor’s page... doh!  There’re full colour copies of, what looks like, every model!

I would say I wasted my time drawing up my own haha, but it certainly improved my knowledge!

• Like 2

No , when you start drawing your own diagrams , you are getting better . Keep it up . You will only get better . Use the V11 diagram to compare with and judge your work with . 

Also , take your diagram to an office store , have it enlarged & laminated .

• Like 5

gstallions- well i originally started drawing it out with pen and pencil crayons... then made a couple mistakes... so photo’d what i’d done and went into procreate and finished the job there.  so i now have a digi copy that zoomz in and out. ace.

• Like 2

You can copy and paste it into a reply here. I can then put it, also, in the Fileshare subforum.

What type file is it (like .pdf?)

Hey Docc, it’s on procreate but can be exported as jpg or pdf or most anything by looks of it.  I can email it to you if you like in either format?  I’m so behind with computer stuff- rather unacceptable in these times for someone my age!

7 hours ago, stewgnu said:

Hey Docc, it’s on procreate but can be exported as jpg or pdf or most anything by looks of it.  I can email it to you if you like in either format?  I’m so behind with computer stuff- rather unacceptable in these times for someone my age!

Try saving it in each of those extensions, then see if they will post in a reply to this thread.

I am no computer-person, but know who to ask . . . :nerd:

Thanks for sharing your hard work, Stew!

2 hours ago, docc said:

Try saving it in each of those extensions, then see if they will post in a reply to this thread.

I am no computer-person, but know who to ask . . . :nerd:

Thanks for sharing your hard work, Stew!

Sorry doc- it’s bigger than the 200kb limit... we need an egghead to help out on this one!

If you host it somewhere like smugmug or another photo site you can link it here. Please don't use Photobucket. That way you can use the full resolution without reducing it to fit in here.

IMG_0877-338x450.jpg

• Like 1