Another battery thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought my first V11, which is a 2002/03 black frame, but with the earlier “short” tank only 4 years ago as an alternative Guzzi to my Griso, I’d always liked the classic look of the V11, and IMHO th

Never owned a Stelvio as I’m not really into dual sport bikes. I prefer road focussed bikes; I’ve got a 8v Griso that I’ve now had for 7 years, and for me the Griso is different enough to a V11 to mak

Posted Images

Hi....What amount space do you have accessible on the Cali?

Best exhortation I can give is get the biggest limit battery you can as far as Amp Hours.

I'm certain the first was a 30 AH one, all batteries lose capaciy over the long haul, so from that poit of view the more you need to begin with the more it will last.

You would now be able to get the a lot more modest AGM type batteries. These are a lot more modest yet give a high beginning yield. Anyway it appears to be uncommon for them to last significantly more than 3 to 4 years for the explanation above.

dfg g kf;gfg jfsd;gkfjg kfsgkf gs dg gf dsf;g fg dfsg fg dfgsdf g fg dsg; dfg sd g g ads;lg  g dfgs g fg sdfg fd gsjd g dfgs dg djg sd g dfgsj g asdjgfgdfs gj dfgdafsg gdf gs dgdsg dg j dgs djdg jdsg jld ;gfdgsdfg jfd gsjd g fgs dg dg sd gjf gjls dfg fdg sg f gsjd g gjl adsfjg fgasd gjdf gs dgj dfjg sd df gsld dgs dg fdgl sdg gslg fd gjds g dfgjs dlg dg sd gd glds g dfg dslgj dfg sldg dga sjdg jhad gshdhgasdgd gsa d da sdh d asjd f dfas djlf df sjdf d fajds fl dfasdfdfasdfdfadsfdfdsfdafsdfdf

I disagree my last Oddesey battery lasted more that 7 years and I've heard a few stories of them being even older and still working fine. In fact I'm still using it in my lawn tractor and it's probably 12 years old .

• Like 2

On my 2004 Ballabio my Odyssey lasted over 12 years. Replaced with same. Is always kept on a battery tender when not ridden. That is the longest I have ever had a battery last in a motorcycle, aircraft, helicopter or automobile.

• Like 1

Forgive the new member for not reading much yet of this thread or the many other threads that indicate that most users get way more than 3-4 yrs on a even a mildly cared-for odyssey...

• Like 1
On 6/2/2021 at 4:24 AM, JethTran said:

Hi....What amount space do you have accessible on the Cali?

Best exhortation I can give is get the biggest limit battery you can as far as Amp Hours.

I'm certain the first was a 30 AH one, all batteries lose capaciy over the long haul, so from that poit of view the more you need to begin with the more it will last.

You would now be able to get the a lot more modest AGM type batteries. These are a lot more modest yet give a high beginning yield. Anyway it appears to be uncommon for them to last significantly more than 3 to 4 years for the explanation above.

dfg g kf;gfg jfsd;gkfjg kfsgkf gs dg gf dsf;g fg dfsg fg dfgsdf g fg dsg; dfg sd g g ads;lg  g dfgs g fg sdfg fd gsjd g dfgs dg djg sd g dfgsj g asdjgfgdfs gj dfgdafsg gdf gs dgdsg dg j dgs djdg jdsg jld ;gfdgsdfg jfd gsjd g fgs dg dg sd gjf gjls dfg fdg sg f gsjd g gjl adsfjg fgasd gjdf gs dgj dfjg sd df gsld dgs dg fdgl sdg gslg fd gjds g dfgjs dlg dg sd gd glds g dfg dslgj dfg sldg dga sjdg jhad gshdhgasdgd gsa d da sdh d asjd f dfas djlf df sjdf d fajds fl dfasdfdfasdfdfadsfdfdsfdafsdfdf

Welcome to the forum.

Do you own a Guzzi? If so, which one?

• Thanks 1