Mystery Bolts at crossover hanger

4corsa

Ok, so both the top and bottom bolt here turn counterclockwise independently, but go nowhere.

Trying to remove crossover to swap for Mistrals. Did this on my Scura a few years ago and don't recall this one.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks535955dfc6c2c5786647d2ed6945f0a2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Doh! Nevermind. It was coming loose but not rising up and out. Need to pry apart. Sorry for the false alarm.

• Like 1

But this was a surprise. The header flange is installed before welding the pipe together. Need to cut the pipe to remove it. One would think MG Cycle would mention this and suggest purchasing an extra pair.99da25c2cfc2a887dd978d24a897c543.jpg

Finished the Mistral headers and crossovers install (already had the carbon slip-ons). Was a bit more involved than expected, but not too bad. Had to destroy the stock headers to remove the flanges , so one less OEM part available for those in need. But I have the stock cross-overs if anyone is interested.

I was surprised with how much it changed the sound. Sounded good before, but magnificent now! 5edef89cf4c610ab93b8b3973736e2aa.jpg

• Like 4

I don't think there's much demand for the headers with the front crossover pipes. 

Nice work on the new set-up.