Oregon Vintage Motorcyclist Show May 23rd, 2021. Yes, our bikes are that old!

2021 OVM Corvallis Poster.jpeg

So I have been waiting and this is the perfect year, Italian bikes will be featured and lo and behold by Greenie is vintage eligible. The OVM has a 20 year old rule! It's going to freak out some of the old guys to see such a modern looking bike. It will be worth the $20.

Stay tuned for more news.

My friend George is building the Ducati on the poster (yeah, he made the poster so he gets to pick the bike on the poster too...) and it looks spectacular. Normally there aren't a lot of Italian bikes so hopefully a few turn up.

Here's a video from the last time I went. Of course I couldn't show the bike then. But now I can!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, I thought it was going to be good but it was more than good. It was gooder!

I have never seen so many V11 Sports in one place. I think I counted six. Here's a taste. There will be a video released in the next week with more goodness.

8ZMc9Dl.jpg

9nxGqBD.jpg

2ZhvA4d.jpg

TMBvLBl.jpg

hz2pW0g.jpg

thqGVF4.jpg

3FKIJRA.jpg

fBLnMo0.jpg

I don't recall what he was asking for the silver bike. The LeMans was $4k.

More pictures in the next post.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Wow!                                                                                            :wub:

hdO2PiJ.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m suppose to go see those two Loops on Friday. Luckily I don’t have any room… or money. 

• Haha 1

Dave- is there a (email) list to be on to get a heads up on that show each year?
Somehow I only see that its happening every year after the fact. User error I’m sure, but whatever... I need a nanny I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gmc28 said:

Dave- is there a (email) list to be on to get a heads up on that show each year?
Somehow I only see that its happening every year after the fact. User error I’m sure, but whatever... I need a nanny I guess.

https://oregonvintage.org

It's always mid-May (except last year).

The Gambalunga won the class and maybe best of show. Dunno, didn't stick around that long.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

WOW! So many really awesome bikes! Great jog, as usual, @swooshdave, on the video ! Love the start-ups and riders pulling away.

Thanks for taking us along, Dave!! :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
On 5/24/2021 at 9:09 AM, swooshdave said:

Well, I thought it was going to be good but it was more than good. It was gooder!

I have never seen so many V11 Sports in one place. I think I counted six. Here's a taste. There will be a video released in the next week with more goodness.

8ZMc9Dl.jpg

9nxGqBD.jpg

2ZhvA4d.jpg

TMBvLBl.jpg

hz2pW0g.jpg

thqGVF4.jpg

3FKIJRA.jpg

fBLnMo0.jpg

I don't recall what he was asking for the silver bike. The LeMans was $4k.

More pictures in the next post.

This is my 2000 V11 Sport.  I was asked to display it. I too was surprised it qualified as "Vintage". LOL

Chip Seal 

• Like 2

On 5/26/2021 at 12:09 AM, Twin AH said:

Crap............. that would have been good to attend.

Still caged up here in Russia.

Ciao

Lots of good things in Russia, including motorcycle passionate guys...

I know a couple of Russian ladies that would make my Le Mans look.... better?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1