Replacement Rear Brake Caliper 2000 V11 sport?

df1

Can anyone tell me if there is a replacement for the Brake calipers that I've been told are no longer made?

Need to find a solution for the shop that suggested there might be used ones out there.

Any help much appreciated.  Would need specific part numbers or what specifically fits

Thanks

David

3 hours ago, df1 said:

Can anyone tell me if there is a replacement for the Brake calipers that I've been told are no longer made?

Need to find a solution for the shop that suggested there might be used ones out there.

Any help much appreciated.  Would need specific part numbers or what specifically fits

Thanks

David

What is wrong w/the brake caliper on your bike ?

• Like 1

Whole new Gold brembo caliper for my Rosso Corsa from  Guzzi via Af1 Racing  only cost me $95 from AF1 a few months ago.. new. Just Sayin

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KINDOY2 said:

Whole new Gold brembo caliper for my Rosso Corsa from  Guzzi via Af1 Racing  only cost me $95 from AF1 a few months ago.. new. Just Sayin

A rear? they show no product found for GU30653001 rear caliper search. This pops up... Front brake caliper - AP8213196 for $115. and 6-8 weeks delivery. Superseded part maybe??

This  comes up as front but its rear ( cant remember how I figured that out ( maybe many years working in dealrships as a parts manager when I was younger..lol)

Anyway..this is what I ordered a few months ago and it was the rear for my Rosso Corsa...at that time it came fairly fast maybe 2 weeks,

AP8213196 Front brake caliper - AP8213196 $115.66 (USD) 1 $115.66 (USD)

13 hours ago, df1 said:

Thanks

David

Again , what is wrong with the caliper on your bike ?

They are easy to rebuild. I have a couple very nice used ones if needed. And as others noted, rebuild kits are (or at least were recently) available.

Order that seal kit and those pistons, they should be able to rebuild yours. That piston kit is upgraded to prevent seizure, total parts cost about $65 plus labor. You'd still be money ahead vs buying a new one and waiting 2 months. plus, you keep your original caliper which would make @docc pleased.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1