Another Tire Post.....Road 5’s?

Kane

Your business card says you are located in Los Angeles.

Providing you do not see a lot of rain, and I would have thought Texas would have also qualified but it has been raining non stop last week, today too...

I would instead of the Road 5 go for the Power RS; if you are in a hot environment almost all year long, look no further... it is like being glued to the road, and the feel is just incredible...

The front tire will last about 6000 miles and the rear 4500 miles off track... so not much longevity, but once you try them, you will understand what I mean.

Check out the presentation of the Power RS by STG; here's the link!

Main issue seems to be availability. I checked a few websites, and they are all out of stock. At some point, I will install them on my Le Mans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All I can tell you is my Sport ate my Michelin Pilot Roads.  Why spend the $$$ if they don't handle any better than cheaper Dunlops? (which seem to be holding up)

I knew that Pirelli owned Metzler, didn't know that ChinaChem owned Pirelli.  

Not so much “handle better” just built better? Idk about you guys, but I ran both my Hyper Bikes to pretty much terminal velocity and maybe it’s because of that I feel allegiance to them. And yes, they wear fast. 

How about Metzler Roadtec 01s? I've run 3 sets on my 01 RM. Can not fault wet or dry. Have tried other Pirellis & Metzler Sport Touring tyres. Would like to try Michlen Road Sports but can't get 170's here in NZ