Oil Cooler Line Fittings (Italians arrghh)

bbolesaz

I may have missed the answer to this but here goes....

looks like you already dropped the oil...so remove the adaptor from the oil pan.

Take the adaptor and your new oil line to the local speed shop that sales AN fittings.

They should be able to match it up.... no guarantees but pan side is probably metric, 

just need to figure out what size the oil line is. 

If Docc still has his fitting ...um....maybe he could measure it and let you know.

Andy

I have at least one spare set of oil cooler hoses in good condition. I could get them in the mail today if you want to go with a used part.

And per docc's earlier suggestion, I also covered the friction points, but I just split some black automotive heater hose.

Let somebody else come back and confirm but if they are the same as the later HiCam ports which I'm sure they will be as it's a broadsump

The engine ports are M16x1.5

I used something like this when going to an AN 8 hose, I used AN line as the fitttings and hose are so much easier to get hold of

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150840139125

I don't know what you've been suplied or what size the OEM line fittings are though as I don't know the V11

Dunno if that helps much

3 hours ago, andy york said:

I may have missed the answer to this but here goes....

looks like you already dropped the oil...so remove the adaptor from the oil pan.

Take the adaptor and your new oil line to the local speed shop that sales AN fittings.

They should be able to match it up.... no guarantees but pan side is probably metric, 

just need to figure out what size the oil line is. 

If Docc still has his fitting ...um....maybe he could measure it and let you know.

Andy

PM sent @bbolesaz

• 2 months later...