Was this touched and I missed it?

Pressureangle

Interesting take on "improving" the Moto Guzzi dealership network. <_<

One thing for certain, there will never be a substitute for the ingenuity and generosity of fellow enthusiasts . . . 

:nerd:    :luigi:     :thumbsup:     :bier:     :mg:

Roperplate.jpg

IMG_6417.jpg

• Like 2

It is hard for me to fathom e-commerce as a valid avenue to purchase something as personal, and expensive, as a motorcycle. Maybe because I am such a sliver, and unimportant, market segment that "marries" my selections. 

I remember a time that, "An enthusiast is worth ten sales."  I had thought that was a Ford Motor Company phrase, but IDK for sure.

That Moto Guzzi still exists at all, and has plans to move forward, yet amazes me.

:mg:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, po18guy said:

"And now at-home servicing by Amazon!!!"

Hey, if Amazon makes a deal with them, Piaggio will be required to actually produce the parts they catalog and deliver them before the next generation of bikes is released.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pressureangle said:

Hey, if Amazon makes a deal with them, Piaggio will be required to actually produce the parts they catalog and deliver them before the next generation of bikes is released.

At least there are free returns if you have Amazon Prime! In Mandello, they look around and see only brand new bikes. Not one of them needs replacement parts, so why should anyone else?

• Like 1