Riders-Share - motorcycle rental site

On my recent vacation, I rented a Honda Africa Twin from Riders Share. https://www.riders-share.com/

It was a good experience, and I decided to try renting out my Yamaha TW200 on the site. After registering, they gave me a code to share to get more people signed up. As I understand it, this code gives me $100 credit toward future rentals if any of you complete a trip or register one of your bikes as a rental. It also gives you $100 credit on your first rental.

www.riders-share.com/welcome/Timothys+NTDC7

^that's the link/code if you want to use it.

I was thinking about putting my Husqvarna 701 up for rent too. The process was quite good - make the reservation, arrange to meet the owner, take pics of the bike and upload to site, document milage. Then ride... Then more pics, including odometer at check-in. And the rental period is covered by Riders Share's insurance, not the owner's personal insurance.

Anybody else already using this site?

When I was younger we had a saying..." There are two things you never ask me to borrow or use...#1 My Motorcycle #2 My wife"...guess I'm just Old School...:oldgit:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, KINDOY2 said:

When I was younger we had a saying..." There are two things you never ask me to borrow or use...#1 My Motorcycle #2 My wife"...guess I'm just Old School...:oldgit:

Where I'm from, it was my Dog and my Tools.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2